FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kazera 18s & Pirelli P zero neros F/S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a real nice set of 18 inch Kazera rims up for grabs with a half season used Pirelli P zero neros planted on them ,rims have a little rash but not even noticable.tires are 90 % so there like new .
tires are big bucks LOL worth over 3 bills each new so Im going to try and get 1500 OBO for the package .never had a issue ever with rubbing .rims are silver with polished lip .
Make an offer ,Im going to try and post pics but if they dont work ,PM me your email addy and I'll send pictures your way .
Matt
Need to move these out pronto ,Make me an offer Smile Smile
LMK
Matt
Basically your paying for the tires and getting
the rims for free , please make an offer , I would possibly
Trade plus cash for another set of 18s or maybe even
17s with rubber .
LMK
Matt
Make a reasonable offer
Thanks
Matt
1000 dollars picked up takes em(rims and rubber) ,maybe a kijiji post will work ??
PM me if your interested .
Matt
id buy them but i got wayyyyy to many sets of rims and only 2 cars to wear them....im a bit of a wheel whore...lol....good luck with the sale
(06-15-2011, 06:07 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]id buy them but i got wayyyyy to many sets of rims and only 2 cars to wear them....im a bit of a wheel whore...lol....good luck with the sale

Maybe a trade if your interested ?
TTT ^^^
Make an offer
need to move these out ,Im ordering up a set of ASA AR1's and need these gone soooooooon ....make a offer , make a offer
Matt
Make an offer , theres not alot out there for the foci these dayz and they look great and will jazz up any model focus .
email or pm is best
LMK
Cheers
Matt
New low price
asking 1100 picked up
Bump to the top
Make a reasonable offer
Smile Smile
Rims and rubber are SOLD
Thanks
Matt