FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: MASSIV MONDAY - JUNE 6, 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MMM-Image-1.gif]

Come one, come all to the third official Masiv Meet of 2011. Monday June 6th at the corner of Dixie and Aimco.

Same as always boys (and girls), but for those who forgot and the new FC crew here are the details.

Start: Around 7pm
End: Whenever you want it to end (i bail around 9:30)

Map: Mapquest

We had an excellent turnout last time and so far this year we've put the Mazda boys to shame on the headcount.

And now that it's getting warmer, we might also include a run to the DQ ... so whose in?

Attending:

1) ZTWSquared
2) lonewolf (for sure this time)
3) scorcher000
4) konafocuswrc
5) focus man, focus
6) X TUH BOARD
7) arpaul15
8) andrewsfm (memory and work willing)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Maybe Attending

1) buzz2.0
2) 1seensvt
3) ZX3_2NV (mit der bike)
4)
Third time is the charm!! I am For Sure in this one lmao.
im starting the turbo install on friday night, hopefully ill have it up and running by monday....muhahhahaaaa Big Grin i
I'll be there.

And we have to do a DQ run. say 8:30 we cruise out. So ppl make sure you are there on time or meet us at the DQ on Dundas just east of Dixie.
will b there around 7 and dropping off some parts.
I'm in. Thanks for posting this up Ken.
will be there around 7:30ish
Count me in.
As long as I remember, and get outta work on time, I'll planning on coming.
i am going to try to make it out
Tomorrow night boys. Last one there buys ice cream. LOL
We leave Carlisle in the am, and are making our way to Toronto. What is the exact adress of the meet so we can put it in the gps, The link on OP does not work. We will have the 06 zx3 and SVT Wagon with us.
(06-06-2011, 01:00 PM)insaneaudio Wrote: [ -> ]We leave Carlisle in the am, and are making our way to Toronto. What is the exact adress of the meet so we can put it in the gps, The link on OP does not work. We will have the 06 zx3 and SVT Wagon with us.

Good stuff ... have a safe trip

1530 Aimco Blvd,
Mississauga ON,
L4W 5K1

It's an outside mall at the south-east corner of Dixie and Aimco ... with Timmies, Wendy's, Business Depot ... we usually park down beside the Business Depot.
I'm in for this, just got back from carlisle last night
Anyone from the hamilton area other than me that wants to cruise up together?
i'm gonna be late boys. Got some work to do then I should be there between 8-9ish.

I'll keep in touch.
Put me down as a maybe for around 7:30. If the weather stays like this i'll be tempted to take the bike out for a cruise.
Great meet tonight guys. 2 thumbs up for the guys from Humbolt, Sask. That is one sweet SVT WGN. I think the final number was somewhere around 12 or 13 total.
sh*t i missed this one.....but i had no focus to bring.....mines in the "shop" getting major work done....muhahhahaaa Big Grin
Ya I was late, got there at 9pm.

Great to meet the folks from the west and it seemed like a really good meet.