FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: wtb euro rear/svt rear/sap rear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im looking for a rear bumper anybody selling a sap/gfx,svt or euro rear?
(06-04-2011, 05:27 AM)05blackzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]im looking for a rear bumper anybody selling a sap/gfx,svt or euro rear?

I'm looking for a Euro rear too (and front) ... I'm trying to figure out a group buy for bumpers - so stay tuned
Euro front I'd be interested in. However I got my rear SVT and it requires a hell of a lot of work (gonna cost 350.00 to fix and paint). Sad
what kind of work does it need?
oddly enough I"m thinking of parting with mine
what color and how much are you looking to get?
is it a sedan or a hatch bumper?
(06-12-2011, 07:42 AM)05blackzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]what color and how much are you looking to get?

2002 facelift bumper for a ZX3/5 - it has the rub strip in it, but it's painted the same colour as the bumper. could be done the same way as a ST170 if your wanting that look.

and looking at what I paid for it $350

I'm looking to sell as I lost my job recently.
(06-13-2011, 03:54 AM)Frost__2001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2011, 07:42 AM)05blackzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]what color and how much are you looking to get?

2002 facelift bumper for a ZX3/5 - it has the rub strip in it, but it's painted the same colour as the bumper. could be done the same way as a ST170 if your wanting that look.

Sorry to hear about the job Philip - did the company lose a big contract or something?
(06-13-2011, 08:20 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2011, 03:54 AM)Frost__2001 Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry to hear about the job Philip - did the company lose a big contract or something?

downsizing mainly because it's 2008 for Adesa, so more layoffs are coming.
i would have loved to sell my euro but its in someone elses good hands now.

Btw, frost's bumper looked great. justt make sure he doesnt try to open your locking fuel door with his hood latch key