FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: so phresh so clean engine bay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so, after months of procrastination and confusion....i finally cleaned and polished my engine bay!!Big GrinBig Grin it looks spankin new n shiny rite now! ton of elbow grease, a lil spray bottle, some shop towel, and "Black'N'Wet"...and 2.5 hours later....this is what it looks like rite now...I swear i feel like driving with the engine bay open loll

[Image: IMG_1416.JPG]
ughh how do i link pics?? I have their direct link...but its not working to embed into the post:S...
[Image: IMG_1419.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1416.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1420.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1422.JPG]
Not seeing an image.
The links don't work either? I don't know how to embed pics like how people usually doSad I use Picasa
Looks awesome. Wanna do mine? LOL.
damn looks like you put some time in.
looks great
I fixed the images for you.

need to grab the image URL from the picassa page... or just post the direct link and force people to visit your picassa page to view the pic.

To post your images, I just went to the direct link URL, right clicked on the image, selected, "copy image URL", and pasted that within [img ] [/img ] tags
btw.. if enough people used picassa, I could provide a button to add them in I suppose Tongue

And, in case folks didn't know.. you can upload your pics directly to the forum too using attachments.
thanks for the fix darkpuppet! picasa is very good, i think everyone could possibly switch to it, and make posting pictures simpler...?
very nice! wanna do mine? not a foci but i have tones of free space and ALOT OF MUD! (Ford Raptor) Big Grin
Damn! Raptors make me DROOOL. they're the hottest trucks EVER. I dunno how mny days my lil spray bottle will take to do your engine bay lol. I was scared of hosing things down, so went easy with a little spray bottle. If u have something than can mist water and an air compressor or something, cleaning engine bay wud be a cake walk.
hey paul i'll be at your place tomorrow by 11. I'll bring the spray bottle LOL
And a 24Big Grin
(06-05-2011, 07:44 PM)arpaul15 Wrote: [ -> ]And a 24Big Grin

Pick a brand. Can't be moosehead (can't get it in QC and not spending $40+ on it in ON)... LOL Big Grin
Haha! Fine, keiths it is thenSmile but I dunno how cleaning the engine bay would go with a case of 24 haha. Wud ease the pain for sure, but prolly remove a few connectors and get water into the coil pack and fuse box:p
beer in the coil pack i can be understanding, but water??? no power washers come on man hahaha
hahah! true that! prolly if we get drunk enough, We might even replace a few fluids under the hood with beerBig Grin
who knows, chances are my car would run better after hahahaha