FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Darth Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
before
[Image: 100_3444.jpg]

Now - on TD Pro Race 1 17x7 +45 and Federal SS595
[Image: PICT0078-1.jpg]

Yes I know it needs a drop. Will be done some time this summer. It's only been in the making for two years...
nice!
Looks good from what I can see. You need to take a couple pics with the sun at your back.

Get on that drop.
Needs a drop and boost.
Shoot a shot WITHOUT adjusting your contrast.
Looks good though.
(06-07-2011, 11:03 PM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]Needs a drop and boost.

It really does!! well, drop 1st this year, boost could be later. turbo kit is expensive :p. it's not a honda where you can just slam a T3/FMIC run it at low boost w/ some rising rate fuel pressure regulator and call it a day. or is it?
Very nice lookin!
Dropped on D2 piece of junk crap.... way too low for my taste Sad adjusted it all the way up and I have no droop travel so the front shocks are topping out... take down another 3/4 inches now it is soft as hell and rubs on big bumps and when the car is leaning on the inner fender. will not buy another coilover with preload only.... I don't need to do honda crawl but still need to be really careful on the road...

but I'm done playing with it. corner balanced twice when it's 1st drop and after I try to gain some droop travel. no more budget for it. btw, I saw castone coule of days ago on woodlawn rd in guelph, doesn't even wave hahaha....lol

[Image: PICT0081-1.jpg]

[Image: PICT0080-1.jpg]
Looks sweet!
looks sweet, except for the swirls marks. hehehehe
Lol I figured you'd say something bout that ^^^ haha... Car does look good though
(10-04-2011, 12:00 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]looks sweet, except for the swirls marks. hehehehe

that's on her good side, the other side is worse :p
looks a lot better.
but when you say front are soft, is it soft like stock suspension?
i was considering getting d2 coilover.
(10-04-2011, 01:15 PM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]looks a lot better.
but when you say front are soft, is it soft like stock suspension?
i was considering getting d2 coilover.

it's way stiffer than stock for sure, but since I rode around in full pre-load for a month it felt soft when I reduce the spring rate. I'm not sure if the pre 05 facelift/changes has separate height and spring rate adjustment. the 07 and up one doesnt.

D2 is cheaper than most, and appear to be better than e-bay coilover.
Looks good!