FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: awsome go-karting deal.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did this deal through group-on some time ago. It's a lot of fun...

I'm trying to organize a day out there for us to go racing... stay posted for news on that.
Oh that would be lotsa fun! I've been to this place in Hamilton before, and these go-karts are pretty quick! Or felt like it atleast. It would be really nice racing the guys on the forum Big Grin
I've done GrandPrix Karting in Toronto. It was $28 for unlimited racing from 6pm-midnight. 8 of us went and had a blast. Them electric karts were fast too. Could nicely drift them.
$28 for unlimited racing 6-12??? What?? Where??
electric karts suck -- for fat people at least.

I've raced at Formula Kartways up in Brampton, but the ones in cameron can go a bit faster and hold more speed in the corners... You can actually get smoke out of the tires if you spin...
(06-14-2011, 05:52 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]electric karts suck -- for fat people at least.

I've raced at Formula Kartways up in Brampton, but the ones in cameron can go a bit faster and hold more speed in the corners... You can actually get smoke out of the tires if you spin...

Meh ... my go-kart is my Focus ... I don't fit in anything much smaller.
(06-14-2011, 08:29 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2011, 05:52 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]electric karts suck -- for fat people at least.

Meh ... my go-kart is my Focus ... I don't fit in anything much smaller.

QFT - but I'd still be interested if this does go down. I miss go-karting. I'm actually thinking of building one for the camp.