FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Aux on a stock audiophile 6-disc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to hook my Sirius up to my stock deck, and I'm guessing there's an aux input on the back of the faceplate because there's an actual aux button... So, my question... Neone used the aux input? And if so, how do you remove the stock faceplate? It's an 07
(06-14-2011, 10:23 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to hook my Sirius up to my stock deck, and I'm guessing there's an aux input on the back of the faceplate because there's an actual aux button... So, my question... Neone used the aux input? And if so, how do you remove the stock faceplate? It's an 07

Here's a how to on Focus Fanatics by none other than our very own brother from a southern mother Torradan.

How to use aux button on 05+ Focus
It's not for my iPod lol... I need something that I can plug a 3.5 mm headphone jack into.. I thought there'd just be an input on the back of the deck
the one on the ebay link i sent you does have a regular 3.5mm jack. it also has iPod charging/playing capabilities.