FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: split rear seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anybody parting out a focus with split rear seats ( bottoms, not backs) that would fit a 2007 focus wagon. I heard that some 2003-2005 models had this option. Like most wagons, I have split rear back but if the bottom part is only a bench so if you have one passenger in the back you cant lower the other side all the way . I get annoyed that I cant lower one half of the back completely , just on an angle, unless I have no one in the back and raise the back bench seat.
I'm in Ottawa.
(06-15-2011, 07:27 PM)Norval Wrote: [ -> ]anybody parting out a focus with split rear seats ( bottoms, not backs) that would fit a 2007 focus wagon. I heard that some 2003-2005 models had this option. Like most wagons, I have split rear back but if the bottom part is only a bench so if you have one passenger in the back you cant lower the other side all the way . I get annoyed that I cant lower one half of the back completely , just on an angle, unless I have no one in the back and raise the back bench seat.
I'm in Ottawa.

Any year will fit ... did you try the wreckers in your area ... if you need a year and model, my 2003 ZX5 with cloth interior has the split bench and oh yeah, it would be a very worthwhile mod for a wagon - it boggles the mind that Ford didn't think of doing it.
The 03's had split lower seats?
(06-16-2011, 12:14 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]The 03's had split lower seats?

Mine does ... and the red one before it did too
strange, mine doesn't. I juist have the split backs