FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wife's Van smashed in Wal-Mart parking lot.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jeez I'm PO'd. Someone smashed the side of my wife's parked minivan in at our local Wall-Mart and took off. Guess the next two weeks of my life are going to pay our bills and the deductible. Anyone know any good voodoo or witchcraft person who can cast the most horrible spells on this person? Cops think that maybe the person didn't notice they had hit anything.
(06-16-2011, 10:56 AM)moon111 Wrote: [ -> ]Jeez I'm PO'd. Someone smashed the side of my wife's parked minivan in at our local Wall-Mart and took off. Guess the next two weeks of my life are going to pay our bills and the deductible. Anyone know any good voodoo or witchcraft person who can cast the most horrible spells on this person? Cops think that maybe the person didn't notice they had hit anything.

LOL - you may want to modify your thread title a bit ... I thought perhaps you're wife had a brief affair in the housewares department or something.

Sorry to hear about the car - but better the car banged then your wife
Hahaha I'm not the only one who went o_O at thread title
I was hoping for PRON
ahhahahaaaa....best title yet...!...but that sucks about your van...same sorta thing happened with my car....it was probably some old lady who didnt even know she hit something....
I totally had this pegged as a spam thread till I opened it.

Sorry to hear about your luck - karma's a bitch tho! They'll get theirs.
Even I was like "the faack?" at the post title.
Karma will get em. That or look for a beater with the same colour paint as your wife's van along the bumper or what not. My van had many colours on the doors from idiots hitting it in parking lots.
"Welcome to Wall Mart, I love you."
And that's exactly y I park as far away as possible haha
Definitely change the thread title. There are too may of us dirty minded people out there Wink
(06-17-2011, 09:32 PM)far focus Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely change the thread title. There are too may of us dirty minded people out there Wink

ITT, we all come together.

... LOL
I've been banged in several parking lots. They never come back to apologize.
Did they use lube?

(06-18-2011, 08:02 PM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]I've been banged in several parking lots. They never come back to apologize.

who changed thread title...
Sry about your van...

I once was sitting in my mothers Windstar, with tinted windows listening to the stereo (age 16), while she was shopping. Some guy, decided to fling the cart from his spot, thats like 20 meters away, into the left side of the van. I couldn't get out in time to stop it but let me tell you. He had more damage done to his Honda van then a dent and a scuff on the Pimpstar. As I was stepping out I mangaed to grab the tiny baseball bat under the passenger side seat lol.

Hope everything works out on your end Moon.
I changed the tread title, after all this is a 'family'-rated site isn't it?
Just couldn't happen at a worst time. Because I'll have to put the money
up front for some emergency dental work, pay this deductible and to top
it off, someone is parting out another SVT and I don't have any cash flow. >Sad
(06-18-2011, 11:59 PM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]Did they use lube?

(06-18-2011, 08:02 PM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]I've been banged in several parking lots. They never come back to apologize.

This is why he walks everywhere now???