FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I like car, I sell for you very cheap!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2005 with 2004 body conversion??? I think its a 2004 with a 2005 front end and interior conversion. If its a 2005, he did a hell of a lot of work to get that tailight to fit.
Think he'd sell that rear wing separately?
Lovin the wing. Damn that's pimp s**t right there.
i 99% sher you can swap the rear tail lights lid and rear bumper on the 00-04 and 05-07 just like the front ends

i have seen it done on FJ

so id say its a 05 up with a 04 down rear end .
do you guys actually like that wing?

i can't tell if you're being srs or not
What the? I can't even...

Just don't.
Just sad
WTF, how does one wear out this s**t at 118K??? And its not driven in the winter :S

..."replace ball joints, tie-rod ends, engine mounts "...

Just so I am clear after reading the ad, Did he do all the installs? Tongue
(06-21-2011, 12:53 AM)j3rt Wrote: [ -> ]Just so I am clear after reading the ad, Did he do all the installs? Tongue

hahahahahaBig Grin
That car is so wicked it hurts.
so which one of you guys is gonna step up and be known as "who ever own this vehicle for me luckiest person in the world"
The sad part is that it's an actual ST... Sad
ill offer him a pack of matches and some gas....RICE...i saw this one in person down on pape....he tryed to race me at the lights....tisk tisk....Dodgy
its a 05 ST, hes a moron and cant remember what model cuz a se didnt come with a 2.3l or leather or loaded LOL

Ive seen this car on kijiji for a while. all i can say is cheese can. It also looks like the lights were never installed. the way to fit the lights is to do a trunk, light and bumper swap
Yea you can tell it's an st by the silver gauge surround as well... I just laughed to myself when I saw the add haha... I couldn't tell if you all were serious or not about liking it haha
Haha people, pls use Bazingas as required:p
(06-21-2011, 03:02 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]ill offer him a pack of matches and some gas....RICE...i saw this one in person down on pape....he tryed to race me at the lights....tisk tisk....Dodgy

You lost?
Looks like Paolo is selling his car.
Pages: 1 2