FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Caliper, What Colour?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Repainting the calipers on my ZX5 and can't decide what colour to paint them.
Suggestions needs. I have dark grey wheels and the car is Sonic Blue.
I say PINK :fag:
black. it's a waste of time.
I have mine painted Ford Blue and they have held up fine. With your wheels John I think blue would be the way to go, as they would match your car.
calipers are like women's underwear.. give them a colour that'll make people want to look.

I voted pink, 'cause you gave us the option.
I voted red but it is a big loser to pink right now and theresn't no point in doing it black nd choice would be ebc green
OMG look at pink go lol I'm doing that on my GF's Protege but maybe not mine, we'll see just for fun. :lol:
Scorcher000,Feb 27 2009, 10:54 AM Wrote:OMG look at pink go lol I'm doing that on my GF's Protege but maybe not mine, we'll see just for fun. :lol:
[right][snapback]281820[/snapback][/right]

I voted black too ... but really John after going to all this effort I think you should pay due respect to the poll results and go with the front runner - LOL whatever it turns out to be.
Ok I was stupid and put Pink there hahahahaha, on me but seriously I was thinking Blue Red or Yellow. When I had them Red before everyone was like wow are those Brembro's lol :lol:.

Gold
[Image: 25728860006_medium.jpg]

Red
[Image: 25728860023_medium.jpg]
LOL I was the first to choose pink but only because it was there.
i think purple would look cool or white or pink
Pink - appeal to a "broader" demographic :lol: :lol:

I'd go silver, actually.
I think gold would be pretty sweet.
Where's the option for "plaid" laddie? That'd be a fine way ta differentiate yer ride :lol:

NefCanuck
Lol I could use pinstripping lol. Oh and Gold is already on it all chipped up from snow and ice.
Hey John looks like your doing them pink lol....I say go with some bling bling and chrome them lol

Ok just stick with the Gold, I like the way it looks on your car
black.......nothing shinny
I voted for silver but now that I see the pic of the red I like that too, its a nice contrast.
ORANGE

If the idea is for people to notice them you want a "contrasting colour". If anyone remembers art class, your contrasting colours are:

BLUE & ORANGE

YELLOW & PURPLE

RED & GREEN

No really, it is a fact. Don't believe me? What more proof does one need than a traffic light where red contrasts with green? ;)

a nice copper or bronze would look really clean with your blue body colour
Pages: 1 2