FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: rear right LCA (07 ZX3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am looking for a right rear Lower control arm with bushings. i have a 07 Focus SE ZX3.
if you can help out that would be great.
Ken (ztwsquared) can pick them up for you across the border for cheaper than you could find them ne where over here... Send him a pm and I'm sure he will help you out as soon as possible!
(06-25-2011, 02:38 AM)jdunsford Wrote: [ -> ]i am looking for a right rear Lower control arm with bushings. i have a 07 Focus SE ZX3.
if you can help out that would be great.

The odds of finding one that's off the car with bushings intact is slim ... removing them from the car almost always results in the destruction of the bushing.
Really Ken?

I was going to have Canadian Tire Carling replace the bushings - it turns out that replacing the LCA was cheaper (a bit more for the LCA but the labour added up to less)

Where do you live Jdunsford? If anywhere near Ottawa - go to Ralph (the service manager) of Canadian Tire Carling. He is AWESOME.
(06-26-2011, 01:40 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]Really Ken?

I was going to have Canadian Tire Carling replace the bushings - it turns out that replacing the LCA was cheaper (a bit more for the LCA but the labour added up to less)

Where do you live Jdunsford? If anywhere near Ottawa - go to Ralph (the service manager) of Canadian Tire Carling. He is AWESOME.

Yup - didn't mean to imply that replacing the bushings wasn't an option - just that finding a used LCA with good bushings is near impossible.