FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cleaning out my storage unit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK I have so parts that have been in there for a while, and I need to make space and I need the extra cash so these Items are for sale.

1. Complete Xenon body kit for a 2000 - 2004 sedan - $300 I WILL NOT SHIP THIS ITEM
[Image: CopyofMyNewFocusSedan.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3788.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3789.jpg]

the front lip has never been mounted. & there is only one front lip

2. 2000 - 2004 OEM European sedan tail lights, with extra bulbs & bulb holder board - $200
[Image: tailsedan.jpg]

3. Set of Manuel Mirrors - Make me an offer

4. Set Of Power Mirrors NOT heated caps are painted yellow - make an offer

5. 4 Steel rims in a box - $40 (OBO)

6. Focus Rad in great shape - make an offer

7. 2000 - 2007 Focus Spoiler for a sedan Yellow, OEM Mounted - Make an offer

if I find anymore parts I'll post them
adding to the list a set of 4 - 14" winter steelies, just the rims alone, no tires, but also includes the 2000 style star wheel covers, and all have their own box for storage. $40 OBO for the set

also adding to the list a rear 2000 - 2004 sedan rear spoiler, has the screws in it as it was an OEM installed item make me an offer

2 pair of mirrors - one set is power not heated and one set of manuel (left and right) both in good condition, only the power ones have the covers painted (yellow)
what are the size of the rims?
Phil, does that rear bumper come with everthing? Re-bar, Foam, Bumper cover (obviously), lights, and wiring? A bit out of my price range, but what I am looking for. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.
[Those headlights you have are they for sale?
(06-29-2011, 03:18 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Phil, does that rear bumper come with everthing? Re-bar, Foam, Bumper cover (obviously), lights, and wiring? A bit out of my price range, but what I am looking for. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Hey kev, sorry no crash bar or foam, I got laid off so all my mod money was redirected as needed at that time. I'll shoot you a pm

Hardcore, they are the 14" with the wheel covers, I got the covers as well I'm including. I say 40 OBO?

muttsnutts, No never listed any headlights - the ones on the wreak were totalled.

02ztsian

Side repeaters perhaps?
random revival from the near dead

oh I should mention... I WILL NOT SHIP THE BODY KIT.. I got many high quotes for shipping rates and only next day was available at that time.
Shipping shouldn't be that much... All those pieces can't weigh more than like 20 pounds all together... My sap wing shipped from the states was only $45...
(10-10-2011, 09:57 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Shipping shouldn't be that much... All those pieces can't weigh more than like 20 pounds all together... My sap wing shipped from the states was only $45...

it's because they are oddly shapped and were required to be packed into one box that fit them all into one. like is said I don't want to do the hassle about lugging it all down to the car repeatedly for quotes.. (5 flights of stairs, and into an underground parking garage into the car, plus gas to go to the 4 places for quotes, so you do the math)
Got anymore cleaner pics of the fenders and were they're damaged?
tried sending a pm but your box is full
emptied, and yeah I'll send the pics off to you tomorrow when I get home from work castone
fenders and bumper sold.
Is the rear bumper still available?
(11-21-2011, 02:44 AM)JMCustoms Wrote: [ -> ]Is the rear bumper still available?

Right now it's on hold till the 3rd of december, same with the fenders. and they sold
If the fenders dont go through let me know I`ll take em.
If the rear bumper dont go ill take it!!

And what about the frOnt bumper?

Where are you located?