FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: zetec exhaust manifold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my something something is coming and i need to reuse stock exhaust manifold and found out that one on my white focus has a big dent.
if you have one laying around in good shape, let me know how much you want for it, rust is fine.
(06-28-2011, 12:00 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]my something something is coming and i need to reuse stock exhaust manifold and found out that one on my white focus has a big dent.
if you have one laying around in good shape, let me know how much you want for it, rust is fine.

Ive got 1 for you... Got anything you wanna trade for it?

Its has some rust but was only used for 40K.

Ill be back Monday If you would like to get a hold of me.
your something something???

i know what it is!! if you need a manifold i know some1 with one. pm me if still in need
2 members contacted me so far, both has dent.
(07-03-2011, 03:50 AM)Chromey Wrote: [ -> ]Ive got 1 for you... Got anything you wanna trade for it?

Its has some rust but was only used for 40K.

Ill be back Monday If you would like to get a hold of me.

what do you have in your mind?
hows condition?
(07-03-2011, 05:51 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]your something something???

i know what it is!! if you need a manifold i know some1 with one. pm me if still in need

ORLY?
pmd
found brand new from the state, paid more for shipping than actual piece but it is coming.
now i gotta find place for ceramic coat.
sneaky monkey lol
(07-12-2011, 01:20 PM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]found brand new from the state, paid more for shipping than actual piece but it is coming.

Hey Leo - did you get your manifold yet - if not I've got one to sell (well, 3 actually) and I'm also thinking of getting my SVT header ceramic coated. I'll see if we can get a deal for both.

Were you thinking of getting the coating on the inside too?
We ceramic coat our snowmobile cans but with out exhausts we get high heat black coated... And nothing on the inside either
brand new manifold which i paid $60 shipped from the states and will be here by next week.

do you think it is safe to get coated inside?

(07-12-2011, 04:15 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2011, 01:20 PM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]found brand new from the state, paid more for shipping than actual piece but it is coming.

Hey Leo - did you get your manifold yet - if not I've got one to sell (well, 3 actually) and I'm also thinking of getting my SVT header ceramic coated. I'll see if we can get a deal for both.

Were you thinking of getting the coating on the inside too?

(07-12-2011, 11:23 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]We ceramic coat our snowmobile cans but with out exhausts we get high heat black coated... And nothing on the inside either

i was thinking white ceramic coat.
I'll ask about the ceramic coating inside but I'm pretty sure that's a no-go it wouldn't stick worth crap, and how the hell would they spray inside lol... Also, white would look siiiiiick... Pop the hood and there's a white header poppin out at you... Although I don't know how long the white would stay white with heat and dirt etc... The black ceramic our cans come back is a very light almost shiny black... It'd look good as well!
i heard white colors stains and fade to tan color but not sure, havent actually seen it in person.
black might look good too, stock manifold is not like svt's.
mod can lock this up, i got it.

now i gotta look around for ceramic coat.
(07-20-2011, 10:05 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]mod can lock this up, i got it.

now i gotta look around for ceramic coat.

Try Fireball coatings in Erin, Ontario ...

http://www.fireballcoatings.com/