FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: kijiji..SALEEN FOCUS FOR SALE! !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its got nitrous as standard from saleen.

asking a little much for it, however a cool car. a little over the top tho for most
is the motor built up by saleen to handle that nos?
(06-28-2011, 06:10 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]its got nitrous as standard from saleen.

asking a little much for it, however a cool car. a little over the top tho for most

im sorry but that car looks horrible!
(06-28-2011, 07:40 AM)xXCMGXx Wrote: [ -> ]im sorry but that car looks horrible!

Gotta agree with that ... also it's a US car so anybody interested in it should def do a Carfax.
the motor is just a standard 2.0l duratec. they had a certain amount of saleen focus "n2o" models sold. came with a 75 shot which is perfectly safe on stock internals with proper fuel and spark plug arrangement
As long as it's stock, I'm okay with the way it looks.
Never understood what's so special about that model......Scoop doesn't look too good.
I actually kinda like that exhaust in the centre. Its different. The rear wing is a little too big. The front bumper is pretty ok.
It's a genuinely rare Focus. If it appealed to me a little more, I'd haggle him down some and buy it. But yes, Carfax for sure as Saleens were US-only offerings.
the car ad was taken down??