FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: SOLD Kamakaze Race header and 2.5 flex pipe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I have a used Kamakaze race header, its a 4 pipes in to 2.5 inch collector, and comes with a 2.5 inch flex pipe. I had this on my car a while back, but took it off when I went back to stock. It has some surface rust on the collector end of the pipe, and some on the flex. If you check the site, its the painted black one, not the chrome or coated one.

SOLD

svtranger99@hotmail.com
For what car??
Zetec... check out his sig
(06-29-2011, 02:20 AM)boost tilbust Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I have a used Kamakaze race header, its a 4 pipes in to 2.5 inch collector, and comes with a 2.5 inch flex pipe. I had this on my car a while back, but took it off when I went back to stock. It has some surface rust on the collector end of the pipe, and some on the flex. If you check the site, its the painted black one, not the chrome or coated one.

$150 local sale pickup, I am in the mississauga area, not looking to ship item.

svtranger99@hotmail.com

FYI - the spelling is kamikaze and here's a link

Also (can't tell in the picture) does this have one O2 bung or two, and it looks like this eliminates the stock Zetec cat ... what are you running.
it has 2 O2 bungs. so you can put in a cheater, or whatnot. I had a wide band hooked up to one of the O2 bungs.

it has EGR hookup, but I have a home made egr plug on it, but it can be removed.(its just a piece of egr tube that has been sealed)

It is for a Zetec motor, I had it on my svt motor, But it is supposed to be for a Zetec.

Its been a while since I used it, my car is back to partially stock right now.

At the time I bought this, it was the biggest header you could buy. the flex is 2.5 inch as well, and comes with the header, I cant remember who made the flex pipe though(it was not kamikaze).
(06-29-2011, 01:00 PM)boost tilbust Wrote: [ -> ]it has 2 O2 bungs. so you can put in a cheater, or whatnot. I had a wide band hooked up to one of the O2 bungs.

it has EGR hookup, but I have a home made egr plug on it, but it can be removed.(its just a piece of egr tube that has been sealed)

It is for a Zetec motor, I had it on my svt motor, But it is supposed to be for a Zetec.

Its been a while since I used it, my car is back to partially stock right now.

At the time I bought this, it was the biggest header you could buy. the flex is 2.5 inch as well, and comes with the header, I cant remember who made the flex pipe though(it was not kamikaze).

Thanks for the info ... so two more questions ...

what kind of cat is required and how does this work with the stock Zetec dipstick tube.
the link ztwsquared posted is correct, looks like the black one in the pic.

and that is correct, it eliminates the cat.
I didnt use a cat, I dont know how you would add one.

I dont remember having any problems with the dipstick tube.
If you still have it PM me
i tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me
the header is sold