FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: NA front to Euro Front
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

02ztsian

Just got back from Picky Pull and picked up a few items.
For now I will use a regular lower grill with no fogs just to protect things.
Second, I have two euro corner markers-clear and amber-and they both have the larger opening...
[Image: DSCF7444.jpg]
[Image: DSCF7674.jpg]

I have been looking around for a pigtail to match up since I already have the bulb holders; figured there must be something in some Ford out there so I have been trolling the Picky Pull and today found this...
[Image: DSCF7675.jpg]
[Image: DSCF7676.jpg]
It's from the reverse switch on a manual trans (MTX-75-not sure about the IB5)
Matches perfectly!!!
Test fitting...
[Image: DSCF7672.jpg]

Clearance problem...
[Image: DSCF7673.jpg]
Those pigtails are a motorcraft part, part number WPT-157, I got mine out of a 05+ Focus there the coil pack pigtails on the Focus and a few other cars.

02ztsian

(07-09-2011, 10:04 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]Those pigtails are a motorcraft part, part number WPT-157, I got mine out of a 05+ Focus there the coil pack pigtails on the Focus and a few other cars.
I think you mean WPT-159.
Listed here...
http://www.fordtechservice.dealerconnect...atalog.pdf
Good to know about the coil pack connectors-those revers switches are a pain to get to!
yeah that's what I meant, thought it was 157 with out checking.
don't have the euro clears on yet...

but,

[Image: 285127_1831249234637_1642560143_1415633_4192134_n.jpg]

edit: didn't have a camera to post pics with earlier either as my iPhone broke and I didn't get a replacement phone until a few days ago
Very nice front bumper!
That's one of the main reasons why I swapped to a 00-04 front end.

I'm in the process of sorting this out for my car atm
[Image: photo0187z.jpg]
very nice castone, you finally found one?
where did you pick it up?
ps. your parts should be here this week

02ztsian

Teaser....
[Image: DSCF7695.jpg]
Wow that's comin along nicely.
Nice work on the paint.
Wait, you're installing a lift kit? Tongue
Nice to see the plate made it, but I'm still a fan of the 2002 facelift bumpers. Castone where did you get yours from? and how much? - I don't want to do the UK e-bay route again..
Sorry for the late reply Frost...
I ended up getting mine from ebayuk, but I only paid $220CA including shipping and customs.
Next up is figuring out which fog lights to run, I'm not the biggest fan of the ST170's so I'm most likely going for the standard fogs.
Ugh... mine hasn't changed one bit. Finishing that bumper kind of fell down on the priority list... I've been thinking of shaving off where the front plate goes but IDK how much that'll cost extra
Pages: 1 2