FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB EURO PLATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im lookin for a custom euro plate i just want one for my dash.

thanks in advance.

http://www.europeanplates.com/
great prices, and you can get any country with any lettering you want.
I have 2
How much.
(07-04-2011, 02:43 AM)Frost__2001 Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2

(07-04-2011, 02:44 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]How much.

I have 2 different Zoll Plates ( German tourist plates )
and 1 "Classic" German plate in black and white letters

I have to find the box I put them in for photos, but um.. $15 for one?

02ztsian

Sorry to thread jack but I could use one as well.
If you have three and dig them out post some pix for us!
Ill take one
(07-05-2011, 04:58 AM)Frost__2001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2011, 02:44 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]How much.

I have 2 different Zoll Plates ( German tourist plates )
and 1 "Classic" German plate in black and white letters

I have to find the box I put them in for photos, but um.. $15 for one?

i would be interest to see picz of the euro plate too. does germany use the smaller euro plates up front like italy? or is the front plate the same size as the rear euro plate like england?
I have a mini euro plate that came with a euro car magazine that says FAS7 CAR
[Image: europlates.jpg]

So far I've only found 2 of the 4 I have...

Ok, top one is a Zoll plate from the European Delivery program it came off a 2007 BMW 645i from Quebec, the plate expired on july 15th 2007, and was a lease return.

The bottom one is the "new style" for a pre-1980 VW, it came off a 2010 Jetta GLI from Quebec that was tradded in for a Mercedes-Benz. This is the new style "classic" thats available in Germany for classic cars, my friend from Germany told me about how they just started to offer this style of plate 2 or 3 years ago.

I took all the plates off cars that came though my work.

I can't find the other zoll plate but I know it's from 2004, and originally off another BMW, I think it was a 325Ci I took it off of? but I can tell you it dose NOT have the blue Euro moniker, and it's got the older style Red experation date on it... I know it's in another box some where and it's in very used shape.
Dibs on the white one. Will you mail it
(07-09-2011, 09:11 AM)Frost__2001 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: europlates.jpg]

Ok, top one is a Zoll plate from the European Delivery program it came off a 2007 BMW 645i from Quebec, the plate expired on july 15th 2007, and was a lease return.

The bottom one is for a pre-1980 VW, it came off a 2010 Jetta GLI from Quebec that was tradded in for a Mercedes-Benz.

I can't find the other zoll plate but I know it's from 2004, and originally off another BMW, I think it was a 325Ci I took it off of? but I can tell you it dose NOT have the blue Euro moniker, and it's got the older style Red experation date on it... I know it's in another box some where and it's in very used shape.

(07-09-2011, 09:15 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]Dibs on the white one. Will you mail it

The bottom one is for a pre-1980 VW, it came off a 2010 Jetta GLI from Quebec that was tradded in for a Mercedes-Benz.

Where in the country are you? and I won't be able to mail it till next week, I'm in Toronto, and more then likely in the Guelph area this weekend to see my new niece.

02ztsian

If you can do $20 mailed to Calgary I'll take the dark one.
Paypal?
I live in bancroft. I'm in no hurry just pm me a shipped quote and ur paypal or I can mail u the cash. What ever works for you
(07-09-2011, 09:21 AM)Frost__2001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2011, 09:15 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]Dibs on the white one. Will you mail it

Where in the country are you? and I won't be able to mail it till next week, I'm in Toronto, and more then likely in the Guelph area this weekend to see my new niece.

Ok guys not a problem, but IM me your Info so I can get a Accurate Quote from Canada Post and if you want the higher priced tracked / over nighted postage. I'll head over to the post office to find some packaging, when I get the postage quotes on monday.
(07-09-2011, 10:37 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]I live in bancroft. I'm in no hurry just pm me a shipped quote and ur paypal or I can mail u the cash. What ever works for you

Pay Pal Works, but you still have not sent me your home address so I can mail it off to you.
Sorry pm'd
(07-13-2011, 05:46 AM)Frost__2001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2011, 10:37 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]I live in bancroft. I'm in no hurry just pm me a shipped quote and ur paypal or I can mail u the cash. What ever works for you

Pay Pal Works, but you still have not sent me your home address so I can mail it off to you.