FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anybody from the windsor area on here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anybody from windsor/essex area on here?
Not from Windsor, but I often go to there, mostly windsor, essex, leamington, pelee island etc.
I am from Windsor...Cool
I'm from Windsor, won't be driving a focus for long though....(for sale)
I'm from there (McGregor, actually) but I live in Hamilton now ... :p
We should have a Essex/Windsor meet. I have seen a tonne of nice foci around here!
I'm from Chatham... live in Ottawa.. should be back home this weekend with my turbo zx3!
Ya, from windsor. I'd be up for a meet!
Where would be a good spot to meet up? I live out in the county by dairy freeze lol
(04-08-2012, 05:14 AM)adamzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Where would be a good spot to meet up? I live out in the county by dairy freeze lol

Lol I went to highschool at Essex. Spent a lot of time at the Freeze.
(04-10-2012, 01:33 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2012, 05:14 AM)adamzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Where would be a good spot to meet up? I live out in the county by dairy freeze lol

Lol I went to highschool at Essex. Spent a lot of time at the Freeze.
The freeze is awesome , the food isnt great but its a good place for a g2g
I'm from Chatham. Just got a 2010 ses last Friday
(07-20-2012, 08:39 AM)Wavne Wrote: [ -> ]I'm from Chatham. Just got a 2010 ses last Friday

Welcome to the site - a few active members from your neck of the woods.
from ottawa. any big meets anytime soon?
(07-20-2012, 08:39 AM)Wavne Wrote: [ -> ]I'm from Chatham. Just got a 2010 ses last Friday
You will see my car around chatham sometimes the gf is from there.

(07-20-2012, 01:29 PM)pogo Wrote: [ -> ]from ottawa. any big meets anytime soon?
Your posting that in the wrong thread lol. unless you want to drive about 13 hours to windsor lol.
I find it funny that most of the modded focuses are yellow in windsor lol