FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday meet?? 07/04/11???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just wondering if anyone's meeting up tomorrow evening in our usual place???.....ill be there if anyone's going!!
ill be there
Johnny had been doing such a great job of posting the meets this year I didn't even think to check. Tomorrow night is supposed to be meet night. I'm still on the fence if I'm going to make it or not. If I do make it out it'll only be for a short period of time.
It's less then 2.5 kms from my hotel room, so I'll probably swing by.
niiiccccee i wont be the only one there....
I'm in!
I'm in
I'm a more-than-likely. Chad ... let me know if you're coming and I'll throw your suspension bits in the back.
I'm coming as usual
Wont be able to make this one i'll be up in Minden Hills / Haliburton area
Hey anyone going to the meet leaving from hamilton?
I'm doing a bunch of errands for the wedding preparations this week, including going to Sudbury for the weekend, won't be able to catch this one.

Getting closer to having an actual ball and chain Sad lol
^^^ RUNNN!!! WHILE U STILL CAN!!! lol just kiddin... Been married bout 2 months now... Can't complain one bit
I'll be there...
Sounds like pretty soon Tetra's signature is going to say minivan, back-up camera, etc.
Not going to make this one. Sorry boys.
(07-05-2011, 08:26 AM)moon111 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like pretty soon Tetra's signature is going to say minivan, back-up camera, etc.

lol never!!!!!!!

... what's wrong with a reverse cam?

Angel
^^^ no comment!!!
School's almost out!! Final exam is on the 18th ... maybe I can make it there after the exam if people are still around.