FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wanted: Wagon Tail lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are looking for a pair of smoked LED tail lights for the wagon. (See photo below.) If anyone knows where we can find a pair, please, please let us know.
[Image: 2071egw.jpg]
SPY-ALT-YD-FF00-5D-LED-SM Smoked LED taillights for Focus Wagon

I was given a California Company Name. Placed an order and never heard from them. PayPal refused to refund my money (over 30 days). When I checked with the Better Business Bureau to complain, the company had several hundred other complaints. Lesson learned: check BBB before you order.
(07-04-2011, 12:27 PM)SVT-WGN Wrote: [ -> ]We are looking for a pair of smoked LED tail lights for the wagon. (See photo below.) If anyone knows where we can find a pair, please, please let us know.
[Image: 2071egw.jpg]
SPY-ALT-YD-FF00-5D-LED-SM Smoked LED taillights for Focus Wagon

I was given a California Company Name. Placed an order and never heard from them. PayPal refused to refund my money (over 30 days). When I checked with the Better Business Bureau to complain, the company had several hundred other complaints. Lesson learned: check BBB before you order.

That company are assholes go to this guy hes in Germany recommend 100% Got those on my wagon

http://cgi.ebay.com/FORD-FOCUS-TURNIER-R...4aaca2a6fb