FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS - 16" stock 5 spokes wheels/tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is on my white focus.
[Image: 05112011116.jpg]

i checked for any scratches and there was none, plenty tread left.

but when you are buying this, i need your steelies or even spare tires are fine as long as you bring 4.
i do not care what condition it is.

$140 plus your steelies
(07-05-2011, 10:57 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]this is on my white focus.
[Image: 05112011116.jpg]

i checked for any scratches and there was none, plenty tread left.

but when you are buying this, i need your steelies or even spare tires are fine as long as you bring 4.
i do not care what condition it is.

$140 plus your steelies

What's brand rubber is on there Leo ... and are 14" steelies okay
it has michelin tires.
14" steelies are okay, i am putting steelies back on to kona, so i can take my winters outta there..
and kona will get towed to wrecking yard.
BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP
what kind of rubber is on them?
(07-07-2011, 01:33 PM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]what kind of rubber is on them?

michelin primacy mxv4
bump,..
bump again.
pm sent
replied back at ya
+1 rep!

Thanks for leading the way back to the highway. Wasn't sure the sick SPI/slushbox combo was going to keep up, but somehow managed. Can't wait to see you get that car finished.
lol

sold, thanks!
Just took off the 17" and put these on. Car feels like my father-in-law's Buick now. LOL.

Anyone know if the center caps are pretty much the same size among Ford wheels or are they specific for each wheel?
Not too worried about it, but will keep a look out for some at the local scrapyard.
(If you see a guy in your parking lot with a screwdriver you'll know who it is. *laugh*)