FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Motor mounts...Need advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I recently bought an 01 ZX3 S2 with 230,000 kms and am pretty sure the mounts are shot and am looking for advice on which mounts to use and what the cost is. also is there anything else I should maybe look into doing seeing as how the mileage is a bit up there...and if there is anything I should be concerned about as well. And on a side note I just had the windows tinted and I will post some pics this weekend once I give Her a bath Big Grin...Oh, almost forgot...I happened to find in Windsor someone parting out a ZX5 with SVT suspension frnt and rear and can get said suspension for $50...He says it was put on in November of last yaer and has around 8 to 9,000 kms of use on it...How do I verify it as actual SVT suspension? Mine needs to be changed as it is shot and thought this might not be a bad idea for $50...Thoughts on this anyone?Huh
it will drop the car 0.5inches

so, if his car sits a half inch lower than yours then it's probably the svt/frpp suspension
SVT suspension, not FRPP suspension. I have the FRPP goodies and I am a lot lower than an SVT.
(07-08-2011, 11:35 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]SVT suspension, not FRPP suspension. I have the FRPP goodies and I am a lot lower than an SVT.

FRPPHuhHuh
Ford Racing Performance Parts Smile
Ahhh...thx