FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: my car was in a music video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's pretty cool, but the song itself kind of nullifies it Tongue
Cool man. Catchy.
NSFW?
"Where da hoez at?!"

Not gonna lie, I'm probably gonna bump this in my car. Catchy tune!
Recognized a couple other cars from the area....Obviosly Andrew's Genesis Smile

At the end guy with one leg was a nice touch Undecided
Best part is, the cop scene was 100 real lol. Guy with the leg was doin wheelies on quad b4 we started. Cops came in behind him mid wheelie like some bad boys s**t lol
Congrats man! Function over style any day tho. Thumbs up to the drifting G35, thumbs down to "dub nation" - especially the 300. Overplayed.

But the cops at the end? Priceless! Big Grin
(07-09-2011, 12:50 AM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats man! Function over style any day tho. Thumbs up to the drifting G35, thumbs down to "dub nation" - especially the 300. Overplayed.

But the cops at the end? Priceless! Big Grin

It was Genesis 2L Turbo
LOL.
LOL at g35...

And with regards to the dubbed out 300... I agree but on the same note its a v6 so it mite aswell look cool at shows cuz it won't ever be fast!

When I first met the guy (josh) I was like really? Totally judged the book by its cover. He's pretty cool s**t and my gf is now like best friends with his since we did this.

I've been playing his cd in my car/van for the past week or two now. Got some pretty good stuff, especially for a local guy
Definitely interesting... At least your car fits the song! Big Grin

Two questions though...

1. Why did everybody leave their license plates on? I woulda taken mine off, especially for insurance purposes...
2. Who let the stock Sunfire and Taurus in there?!?!?! Smile
It's not just the dudes in this video, but I can't get over people dressed that way. It's so wannabe poser.
its a style no matter how you slice it. not my style but hey, im not gunna hate. this taught me to not judge a book by its cover, trust me on that.

did anyone else find it odd that a video for a song called take a look at my drop didnt have one convertible in it?
drop means lowered LOL not drop top
(07-10-2011, 05:26 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]drop means lowered LOL not drop top

pwned
Nice work, I really like that ranger!
The only thing missing was an over abundance of should-go-see-the-doc-about-this crotch grabbing like in other rap videos.

Not my deal, but hey, they're pursuing something they enjoy.
Ghey @$$ sausage fest.....
video seriously needed some women in it!!

lol
Im with ya Gord.
An embarrassment.

Pages: 1 2