FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Someone buy this before I do :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Theres another SVTF out there that needs to be torn appart (or fixed).

I'm out of this part out game, my wife is offically tired the cars in the garage, and frankly so am I.

This guy is willing to take 1200.

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-...Z296195223#
damn SVT's dropping like flies lately.
Cars are almost a decade old + new focus looks hot...lots of potential.

Oscar, update your sig...your blue seats are installed Smile
Ah, if only there was a way to force feed an automatic to an SVT Focus that didn't cost an arm & a leg (pun intended Big Grin) might be a fun project, since donor cars are showing up so cheap now.

NefCanuck
(07-09-2011, 01:37 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]Cars are almost a decade old + new focus looks hot...lots of potential.

Oscar, update your sig...your blue seats are installed Smile

haha will do. Guess I should get a new avatar too.
*twitches*

It rolls. I'd so tug it onto a U-Haul tow dolly and drag it home. I'd also piss myself laughing if all it needed was a clutch line. LOL
damn i wish i had the drive way space........!
These are reasons why I seriously wish I had a 1/2T and a car trailer.
really considering this for the gf..... would be an easy fix
(07-10-2011, 01:43 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]really considering this for the gf..... would be an easy fix

From the ad "... leasing and financing available" ... uh, somehow I don't think so.
looks like they are a dealer. so am i so i can get it w/o tax right away and likely for a bit less on top of that... hmmm
(07-10-2011, 03:08 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]looks like they are a dealer. so am i so i can get it w/o tax right away and likely for a bit less on top of that... hmmm

Pretty sure you'll be asked to pay HST on top of that (or maybe just GST??)... so yeah, hammer away at them on the price. I can't imagine a big line up of people looking for a 10 year old nearly dead Focus in London.
i dont pay a dime of tax as its classed as a dealer transfer. only pay when it gets registered and that washes out at the end of the year anyways.

ill see what i can do with this guy... hope some1 doesnt snag this before i can
the cas was sold on friday night guys.
nice..anybody from the site buy it?
........did you see under the hood... disgraceful!
nope, didnt get it in time
i called 3 times regarding it all were sold then it relisted on sunday with a blown clutch. they tell me its sold but no mone has been taken down on it these people have no idea what there doing.