FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Subaru Justy Still Around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: subaru_justy_se_580.jpg]

At the 2007 Frankfurt Auto Show, Subaru introduced the latest version of its Justy subcompact for the U.K. market. Little more than a rebadged version of the Daihatsu Sirion, the Justy is the Japanese automaker's entry-level model abroad and doesn't offer much to separate itself from the rest of the econoboxes battling it out in the segment. To spice things up a bit, Subaru has created a new package for the Justy called the 1.0 Twin Cam Special Edition.

The uprated equipment includes a roof-mounted spoiler, twin exhaust pipes and a leather-wrapped alloy shift knob. Sounds racy, no? It gets better. Subaru says the Special Edition has "viper stripes," recalling a certain supercar from America. Despite the overly wishful naming, the big draw here is the low fuel consumption and emissions rating. In Europe, the Justy SE retains the 64.2 mpg (53 U.S.) Extra Urban rating of lesser models and the package costs just £690 more than the standard model.

[Source: Subaru]
Reminds me alot of this

[Image: Ford-Fiesta%20St%202.0-4366.jpg]
Cool, anyone see the new automatic sti? <_<
Flofocus,Feb 26 2009, 05:08 PM Wrote:Cool, anyone see the new automatic sti?  <_<
[right][snapback]281765[/snapback][/right]

uh huh

:ph34r:
why must every convo turn into the WRX let the Justy have its 15 min the auto WRX is for females and stuck up buisness men
Auto STI is almost like turning Focus RS from manual to auto but much worst!!!
I take it that it's a slushbox and not a dual-clutch DSG? For shame.
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 27 2009, 02:02 AM Wrote:I take it that it's a slushbox and not a dual-clutch DSG? For shame.
[right][snapback]281776[/snapback][/right]

yeah, Subaru should really get with the times and offer a dual clutch trans in their cars.
FocusGuy7476,Feb 26 2009, 09:26 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 27 2009, 02:02 AM Wrote:I take it that it's a slushbox and not a dual-clutch DSG? For shame.
[right][snapback]281776[/snapback][/right]

yeah, Subaru should really get with the times and offer a dual clutch trans in their cars.
[right][snapback]281777[/snapback][/right]

I've tried one in the new ralliart. It suppose to have more tq then Subaru but the car felt gutless
And I didn't find anything super special in that twin clutch tranny

But then again maybe Subaru can do it better
^^ Drive a VW / Audi for a good, accessible level of performance with a DSG. You're not the first person I've read who said that the Mitsu DSG was less than impressive.
looks like
[Image: lawandorder.png]