FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Recommended shop in GTA/Mississauga: trans flush + fuel filter?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any recommended shops in Mississauga/Toronto area that don't charge over $250 to do the following:

-auto trans flush fluid, filter replace
-fuel filter replace.

Dealer (Concept Ford, Georgetown,ON) wants over $350
Local auto shop in Mississauga I've been to (Aquitaine Auto) charges $260+tax for these (2) items.

Thanks!
(07-13-2011, 08:31 AM)Nutella Wrote: [ -> ]Any recommended shops in Mississauga/Toronto area that don't charge over $250 to do the following:

-auto trans flush fluid, filter replace
-fuel filter replace.

Dealer (Concept Ford, Georgetown,ON) wants over $350
Local auto shop in Mississauga I've been to (Aquitaine Auto) charges $260+tax for these (2) items.

Thanks!

Have you tried any of the specialty chains like Mr. Transmission or AAMCO?
When I needed to do the auto in my Grand Prix I had Mr Lube do it. Don't think it cost me more than $200 to have it done.
ok, I will get some quotes. No Mr. Lube for me thank you. Maybe will try Halton Transmissions.
Going to Halton Transmissions in Mississauga. $210 + tax. (crazy) but they're open Saturday and convenient. and they're a local recommended shop obviously experts in trannys Smile What ever happened to the days of $79.99 tranny job.
(07-15-2011, 08:27 AM)Nutella Wrote: [ -> ]What ever happened to the days of $79.99 tranny job.
<------------- 10 ft pole -----------------> me

(07-15-2011, 08:27 AM)Nutella Wrote: [ -> ]Going to Halton Transmissions in Mississauga. $210 + tax.

i know im a few months late but for that kind of money you are better off learning to do it yourself. and i'm no tech genius but the autotrans fluid changing really isn't that hard, just kinda messy, and extra set of hands is nice to have.
(10-22-2011, 01:04 AM)Spinal Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2011, 08:27 AM)Nutella Wrote: [ -> ]Going to Halton Transmissions in Mississauga. $210 + tax.

i know im a few months late but for that kind of money you are better off learning to do it yourself. and i'm no tech genius but the autotrans fluid changing really isn't that hard, just kinda messy, and extra set of hands is nice to have.

Hahah yeah too late! Already done. I have a 5month old baby and 4 y/o. Aint no time AT ALL to work on cars anymore. I do oil changes but not trans b/c of the mess and time. Time = money and kiddies suck both of them dry hahaha.