FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: MASSIV MONDAY - TODAY!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MMM-Image-1.gif]

REMINDER - TODAY'S THE DAY

Same as always boys (and girls), but for those who forgot and the new FC crew here are the details.

Start: Around 7pm
End: Whenever you want it to end (1/2 hour past dark?) - and sometimes later than that if we cruise for ice cream

Map: Mapquest

We won't be tracking who's coming this time, so just show up and find out for yourself.

Also: special event today as Leo picks up a special package for his WRC project - come on out and see what it is.
Can't make this one but by the next one I'll have enough shows "in the can" that I can have the station play a re-run and I don't need to be around (Still on the air after ten weeks, they must still like what I'm doing Tongue)

NefCanuck
a special package for leo....meth?
(07-19-2011, 02:28 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]a special package for leo....meth?

LOLZ - what part of "show up and see" didn't you get ...
What there's crystal meth goin around at the meets and no ones told me about this yet??? Lol
I may or may not make this one. We'll have to see what the wife says when I get home.
Had other stuff to do, but swung by at about 9:30... Nobody in sight.
So... What was the special package?
steroid for my car filled with meth.
(07-20-2011, 10:06 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]steroid for my car filled with meth.

LOL seriously