FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Stock Headlight For 00-04
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys I need the driver side headlight for my winter/ spring project. The lens however must be decent and its for a 2002 focus, thanks. <_<
trinifoci,Feb 26 2009, 12:51 AM Wrote:Guys I need  the driver side headlight for my winter/ spring project. The lens however must be decent and its for a 2002 focus, thanks.    <_<
[right][snapback]281706[/snapback][/right]

Ive got a lonely Single Focus headlight (drivers) off an 01..
it was separated from its passenger side after the passenger side got smashed on impact (Vehicle was written off)

you can have it for $15 with everything that goes with it, cap and bulb (to lazy to pull it and it works fine lol)

Please note theres 2 Focuses in the following picture, the headlight I'm offering is the driver side of the LEFT focus

[Image: fofo.jpg]
Even a pair, with the lens not fogged up would be great.Come on guys!
With a little elbow grease and a bit of time that light would be good as new. Save your self some money a buy this light. Pick up a polishing kit from crappy tire and its good as new.
I tried to get in contact with him past weekend, but i guess he was to busy. And I need this rolling.
YGPM