FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Sparky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well its OAC Sparky's birthday today, happy bday Matt.

Best wishes. :beerchug:
Have a good one
And hope you're car stays out of any dinks
HBD :beerchug:

Hope you can get the Focus fixed ASAP...

NefCanuck
NikiterZTS,Feb 25 2009, 06:39 PM Wrote:And hope you're car stays out of any dinks
[right][snapback]281678[/snapback][/right]

Huh? :wtf:

Happy birthday Sparky! :D
Happy birthday and all the best.
Happy birthday.
Happy birthday MAAN! ...

I'll have to get online one of these days and find ya on warhawk. My GF is outta town next week, so might be a good time for me to get caught up :P
darkpuppet,Feb 25 2009, 09:53 PM Wrote:Happy birthday MAAN! ...

I'll have to get online one of these days and find ya on warhawk.  My GF is outta town next week, so might be a good time for me to get caught up :P
[right][snapback]281698[/snapback][/right]

God I haven't played Warhawk in so long (I kinda get ticked at being the "free kill" :lol:)

NefCanuck
LOL thanks for the birthday wishes, guys.

If you want me to play in the Warhawk Rookie Servers with you you'd have to add my second profile to your buddy list, I created it so I can play with my kids.

The name of the second account is, wait for it.... SloppySeconds .

**grin**
^-- haha..nice!

actually, the gameplay on the rookie servers isn't as good as on the more experienced ones. On the rookie servers it tends to be every man for himself... which means you spend a lot of time dying -- with one or two guys screaming about how the rest of us suck because he showed up at a tank fight with a knife.

There's a lot less Section 8'ers on the experienced servers.
All the best Matt.

And I noticed you worked on your birthday? You don't get the day off with pay?

See me for advice on how to do this.
Happy Happy!!!!
meford4u,Feb 26 2009, 02:12 PM Wrote:And I noticed you worked on your birthday?  You don't get the day off with pay?

See me for advice on how to do this.
[right][snapback]281733[/snapback][/right]

Did you use it as a floater? Or did you get double time?
darkpuppet,Feb 26 2009, 07:59 AM Wrote:^-- haha..nice!

actually, the gameplay on the rookie servers isn't as good as on the more experienced ones.    On the rookie servers it tends to be every man for himself... which means you spend a lot of time dying -- with one or two guys screaming about how the rest of us suck because he showed up at a tank fight with a knife.

[right][snapback]281710[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah, I get that a lot in GTA IV, the "kewl kids" talkin' smack because they manage to ambush you while you're fleeing from their buddy who is trying to tenderize you with an RPG :ph34r:

That's when I find a helicopter :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Feb 26 2009, 03:03 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Feb 26 2009, 07:59 AM Wrote:^-- haha..nice!

actually, the gameplay on the rookie servers isn't as good as on the more experienced ones.    On the rookie servers it tends to be every man for himself... which means you spend a lot of time dying -- with one or two guys screaming about how the rest of us suck because he showed up at a tank fight with a knife.

[right][snapback]281710[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah, I get that a lot in GTA IV, the "kewl kids" talkin' smack because they manage to ambush you while you're fleeing from their buddy who is trying to tenderize you with an RPG :ph34r:

That's when I find a helicopter :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]281753[/snapback][/right]

Bring their asses to GRAW2, or Joint Ops: Escalation for an old-school smackdown. :D
btw.. Warhawk is on sale for another $10 off.. super cheap and no reason not to buy now!
i dnt know you but happy birthday anyways
Been off sick from fc lol... so happy belated!