FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Nominations for FotM - August
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok folks, you know the drill..

time to make your nominations for FotM of August.

post your nominations along with pic(s).

Pick me, pick me!!!!!

[Image: 021.jpg]

I really need to find a better picture.
(07-22-2011, 07:11 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Pick me, pick me!!!!!

I really need to find a better car to go with my hawt rims.

Fixed it for ya ... but so far you've got my vote.
Figure I'll nominate myself this month!

[Image: 13fbd2c7.jpg]

[Image: 46f3295d.jpg]

[Image: beb42f02.jpg]

[Image: 9b504cbc.jpg]

[Image: d3c3bccf.jpg]

(07-22-2011, 07:48 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Figure I'll nominate myself this month!

[Image: 46f3295d.jpg]

The flowers on the roof are a very nice touch ... good that you're in touch with your feminine side.
Lmao... I figured they'd catch someones eye Wink lol
Throwing in Black Boosty!

[Image: 28711_10150162084115247_833575246_121783...0737_n.jpg]

[Image: 25521_10150158381835247_833575246_120943...8622_n.jpg]

Will upload some more pics later.
[Image: Photo-0039.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0058.JPG?psid=1]

[Image: DSC_0078.JPG?psid=1]

[Image: DSC_0082.JPG?psid=1]

[Image: DSC_0087.JPG?psid=1]

[Image: DSC_0088.JPG?psid=1&ck=0&ex=720]

perhapes me? Tongue

[Image: SAM_0352.jpg]
[Image: SAM_0278.jpg]
[Image: SAM_0197.jpg]
The wagon winning last FotM inspired me to nominate my wag. These are actually the first pictures ive ever posted of my car Cool

04 ZTW 5spd
SVT Front Bumper
SVT Rims
Street Edition Spoiler
Eibach Pro Kit
Dual Exhaust
Custom Taillights
[attachment=372][attachment=371][attachment=373][attachment=374][attachment=375]
(07-26-2011, 08:12 AM)MackZTW Wrote: [ -> ]The wagon winning last FotM inspired me to nominate my wag. These are actually the first pictures ive ever posted of my car Cool

04 ZTW 5spd
SVT Front Bumper
SVT Rims
Street Edition Spoiler
Eibach Pro Kit
Dual Exhaust
Custom Taillights

[shameless solicitation] I'll vote for you if you give me details on the dual exhaust - so clean, so unique - nice job! I miss my wagons.[/]
My original exhaust kept getting louder as a result of a few different leaks starting from the flex pipe and back. I always loved dual exhaust, so I decided to go for it since I needed to get the entire system replaced anyways. At first my Dad and I were gonna try to do it ourselves, but I had a road trip to Ohio coming up and just decided I needed to get it replaced before then so we took it to a small shop. (sorry for my life story lol)

It's 2 1/4" pipe all the way through and it branches off right after the rear suspension and goes across the spare tire. We had some stainless tips from my dad's 92 5.0L hangin around, so we had those put on

I just went out a took some pictures for ya, hopefully you can see whats goin on under the car, I just kinda stuck the camera under there as best I could and hoped for the best
I nominate Oscar - who also won Best Domestic at last weekend's charity car event benefiting the Canadian Cancer Society.

I also took his latest submission photos. Tongue
Because it's Oscar's birthday in August(Ken's and Mine as well, but he is really old) I want to third up Oscar as shitbox Focus of the month. Nice car for sure.

But I am nominating myself next month. Old Tunage coming out to creme all newcomers.

Kleenex's are on the shelf for clean up after viewing my pix.
It was my birthday yesterday and what did I get? Nothing for FOTM July.....
Suck it up princess. Hope you got some from the wife because you definitely got screwed here.

(07-27-2011, 12:30 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]It was my birthday yesterday and what did I get? Nothing for FOTM July.....

Time to vote kids!

vote here
that wagon is gorgeous... I did a double take when I saw the dual exhaust.

how did you mold the bumper around it? Did you cut or?? My durango had the exhaust coming out through the bumper but I never "got it right" in terms of the job being cleanly done
(07-31-2011, 03:42 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]that wagon is gorgeous... I did a double take when I saw the dual exhaust.

how did you mold the bumper around it? Did you cut or?? My durango had the exhaust coming out through the bumper but I never "got it right" in terms of the job being cleanly done

Thanks for thinking my car is gorgeous! I rarely get compliments since its a wagon, so compliments are always wicked to get haha.

As for the bumper cutout, I made a few templates out of paper to try to get the right shape (took a while) but eventually got it and then just cut it with a rotary tool.

And dayum I didnt even remember to vote lolConfused