FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: ST rear discs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, so as you've noticed Ken has a rear brake group buy going on... My dilemma, I already have rear discs! My solution, have a committed buyer to my brakes before I commit to Ken. There's only 60000km on them and they look to be in fairly good condition as far as wear goes...

$250 obo... I can take pictures of them on the car if you really want.

Already have an offer

02ztsian

(07-22-2011, 09:25 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, so as you've noticed Ken has a rear brake group buy going on... My dilemma, I already have rear discs! My solution, have a committed buyer to my brakes before I commit to Ken. There's only 60000km on them and they look to be in fairly good condition as far as wear goes...

$250 obo... I can take pictures of them on the car if you really want.

Already have an offer
What all are you selling for that price?
Definitely interested.
Not exactly sure what's involved in the switch, but I plan on swapping everything out... So it should be an entire rear brake setup...

02ztsian

Dammit-why are you so far away!
I am leaving for the US on Aug 9 so I need a rear disc brake set up well before then.
Even the GB may not be soon enough for me.
Well I gotta wait for the group buy to take em off, which means you'd have to wait as well lol...
Sell me ur throttle body
Still available?
Nah sorry dude, the brake group buy got postponed due to the svt rear discs being on backorder... So I got my deposit back and it went back into the turbo fund.