FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I am screwed..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have you heard of Dominic Biro, the fabrication guy from focaljet?
this case is similar to Russ from DGR suspension.

i tried all source i can find to contact him.
paypal cannot do anything because it has been more than 45 days. BS.
I've read about him on fj Leo... From what I've seen, he's a one man band and has lots of people that want his product.... What'd you order from him? Have you tried posting on FJ? people r having a hell of a time with Russ as well! I hope you can get it all sorted out... Shitty deal for sure!
Don't worry too much. I had bought a hfc from him, it failed and I emailed him back he replied within 10 minutes and we had a quick back and forth. I sent it back, then 30 days went by without any contact or my hfc back fixed....tried and tried the guy like dropped off the face of the planet. Then suddenly a fixed HFC showed up at my door.... I'd say the guy sucks at communication, but I feel he is honest so maybe be patient. Right now leo nobody can do anything so thats all you have Tongue

Hope it turns up for you, his work is pretty good.
I think, in this case you need to be patient, and hope the guy comes through. If it's a one-man shop, it's hard keeping everything current.

Just don't go burning any bridges if you can help it.
(07-27-2011, 04:37 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]I think, in this case you need to be patient, and hope the guy comes through. If it's a one-man shop, it's hard keeping everything current.

Just don't go burning any bridges if you can help it.

paid $1621 USD on apr 11th.
i think i am very patience person.

and i didnt publicize any of his personal info yet, so i did good so far.

anyway, i got his number and called him and left message couple days ago, still nothing but today he finally responded and he is going to send mine out.

so everything is good.
(07-27-2011, 03:28 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry too much. I had bought a hfc from him, it failed and I emailed him back he replied within 10 minutes and we had a quick back and forth. I sent it back, then 30 days went by without any contact or my hfc back fixed....tried and tried the guy like dropped off the face of the planet. Then suddenly a fixed HFC showed up at my door.... I'd say the guy sucks at communication, but I feel he is honest so maybe be patient. Right now leo nobody can do anything so thats all you have Tongue

Hope it turns up for you, his work is pretty good.

agree with that sucky communication of his.
he told me that he had 53 emails when he checked, he must had a long good vacation.