FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS: 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600 Blue & Carbon Fiber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 62597l6_20.jpeg]
For Sale!!! 07 GSXR 600 Blue and Carbon Fiber. Over $2500 invested in tasteful mods. Leo Vince SBK EVOII slip on exhaust in Carbon W/ Carbon end cap, etc etc more Carbon Fiber etc,more details and pictures on Kijiji link. Bike currently has 25,000 KM but has been well taken care of by Frankenstein Cycle for most of it's life and more recent Champion Cycle. I'm asking $6900 Safety included. I'm willing to deliver now and let you enjoy the rest of this beautiful summer or take deposit + $200 and write up a contract and I'll ride till Oct and store it till next spring for you. Low ballers will be ignored and no test pilots $6500 For FC Members and friends. PM or email, check it out on Kijiji Click Here

[Image: 712897g_20.jpeg]

[Image: 19041nj_20.jpeg]

SOLD Sad
That thing was gorgeous Drew. Whyyyyyy
Bought a new house. Smile Moving away from the city so we need a second car. I'm really like the hyundai velociter or whatever its called.
.........Who are you?
LMAO it's a nice looking hatch and I need something that's cheap on gas alright. I really don't want to go vw diesel Sad
P.S. Saw some of your boys from Garage 16 at last CSCS and told them to say Hi to you.

And I just recieved my Sparco driving shoes from them. They gave me a wicked deal. $100 to my door.
Come at me Heel-toe!
Cool Cool yaa they have some pretty good deals.