FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What is my car worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didnt know where to post this, but I found another car I would looove to buy but I would need to sell my current car first and was curious as to what you guys think its worth (and I guess to hear if anyone may be interested?).

Anyways, the car:
2004 Focus ZTW
5spd
Leather, A/C, Sunroof, 6 disc CD, fully loaded
SVT rims & front bumper
Street Edition Spoiler
Eibach Pro Kit
Brand new dual exhaust system
Also have winter tires mounted on the stock 16" 5 spoke rims

Well taken care of and in pretty good shape.

Let me know if I forgot any useful information and looking forward to your appraisals Big Grin
i would say $6500 range.
car is looking good, why are you selling?
I'm not selling yet, but I might be able to buy a car that I've always wanted (a GenII SHO) and if I am able to get it, then I'd have to sell. Otherwise I'm keepin this baby
GenII SHO, as in 1992-1995? They should be cheap enough to have as a second car now...
I'll let you know if I sell mine with 93k. Mods sometimes hurt the price and limit the amount of people interested. Yours looks great!
(08-05-2011, 10:33 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]i would say $6500 range.
car is looking good, why are you selling?

I don't think he'll get 6500$ for it,

I paid 6200+tax from a used car dealer at the very very end of december 2009 for my same coloured car, 5 speed, 2003 zx5 that had 103 000km on the odometer.

but if OP decides to sell, GLWS. It's a really nice wagon and I'd love it if it were mine.
fswerks zetec turbo kit, and smoke sho's in a wagon all day every day

nuff said

id pay upwards of 4500$ for a wagon like yours, mainly because i dont spend much on cars, just picked up a 03 pt cruiser GT 2.4l turbo w/ 130k for 2500$ and because its a focus. However, right now 4 cyl. cars are going for a lot and i have seen 04-05 foci going for upwards of 6k wholesale just because of fuel efficiency