FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Selling ROTA Slipstreams w/ UHP Exclaim tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=392]I've been overseas working for 1 year and it looks like I might be here for 2, so I'm testing the waters to see if anyone might be interested in picking up my Flat Black Rota Slipstreams with UHP Exclaim Summer rubbers on them. I used them for 1 season (bought them together at same time) and just left for overseas last August. So they've been sitting in my condo locker for 1 year now. Since I'm not sure when I'm coming back, I'm thinking I might as well sell them if I'm not going to even get to use them anymore.

I still own the condo in North York but I'm renting out the rooms right now. So the tires and wheels are in my basement locker. My mother visits the condo usually on weekends so I can arrange for anyone to meet with her to make the transacation in person. I'll also give you my personal contacts if you're a serious buyer.

The Rotas specs are in a picture I have attached below. The UHP Exclaim's are either 215/50/15s or 205/50/15s, forgot exactly.

I'm located in North York, just north of the 401 and Sheppard.
Price for everything is $900. I prefer cash, but I can also accept
Paypal.

The Rotas were a PITA to find and get for the focus as they didn't make them anymore for the focus bolt pattern and I had to get them shipped from the U.S. which raped me in brokerage fees (just do any search on UPS or FedEx cross-border shipping rape stories lol). So to be able to just drive a few minutes and pick em up in person will save you easily over $100 in shipping and then brokerage fees (usually another $60-80).

Anyways, if I were coming back to Canada this month, I'd keep them to use again on my focus, but since I'm staying at least another year (and who knows longer), I don't know if or when I'll get to use them again so i figured I'll see if anyone wants em.

you can email me at: cornflakes2@gmail.com
how much
(08-07-2011, 10:55 PM)cornflakes Wrote: [ -> ]The Rotas specs are in a picture I have attached below. The UHP Exclaim's are either 215/50/15s or 205/50/15s, forgot exactly.

I'm located in North York, just north of the 401 and Sheppard.
Price for everything is $900. I prefer cash, but I can also accept
Paypal.

you can email me at: cornflakes2@gmail.com

got a few offers, mostly low ballers, but I've lowered the price
to $750.
I've got the same tires, they're great in the rain but terrible in winter.
(09-13-2011, 07:43 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]I've got the same tires, they're great in the rain but terrible in winter.

Yep, that's why they are called 'Summer' tires o-o