FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: what did you do to your car today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there needs to be a section like that
I sold it for $6500
bought new focus for $280
Turned off the radio, rolled down the window and listened to the engine
Opened the garage door, looked at it and closed the garage door.
What I see on the subaru boards works out very well. they have a Member Image section where members use 1 thread to update everyone on their cars progress and pics are all located in that 1 thread. Its very organized and if members want to get ideas by looking at a certain members ride, everything is in 1 thread for them to locate.
scared the sh*t out of some people at a bus stop with my blow off valve....muhhhahahahaaaaa
installed a brand new OE grill on my SVT Big Grin, along with HID fogs and headlights
Just ordered my car a new set of kicks... 1480 and some change
Finnaly installed my suspension bits, full eibach sportline springs and sway bars on tokico blues!
Bought SVT 5 spoke wheels Smile and finally picked them up from Laidman (sorry for the long wait)
i took my new $280 focus, ripped the stock (rusted to hell) exhaust, suspension, and wheels off, swapped with my smashed up silver foci...all in my driveway...was a very long night. haha
drove it 20 feet and parked it again....

Cleaned and polished the beast to within an inch of its life (knocked off early from work so I wasn't still doing that at 8pm at night Tongue)

NefCanuck
The wife and I took the wheels off and cleaned the inside of them. Dirty dirty. Took her to the coin op and gave her a bath. Brought her home and parked it right where the birds can s**t on it. Unfortunatly no choice in that matter. Oh but before all that, took a nap.
Posted in the picture section what i did today lol
sold its OEM suspension Tongue
CAI in the Jeep. Ready for Snorkel. Oh s**t sorry wrong board. Tongue
i looked at my dirty oil pray stained car and almost through up it sucks that i cant fit into a car wash lol
Realized how much I love waterless car wash supplies from Croftgate and even the CDN tire equivelant "GO Clean"!