FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Exhaust Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
are the 2.25 or 2.5inch systems?
(09-08-2011, 12:19 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]MBRP IS THE BEST EXHAUST SYSTEM I HAVE EVER HAD. Shame they stopped making it for the Focus. I see a new demand for a quality system coming with the '12s.

I see MBRP not making piles of cash off not only the '12 cars, but also the newly-tossed 05-07s people have been holding on to when the '12 ST comes out.

Also, 09-11s will become more popular for the "anti-Civic" group that want a coupe to mod.

ALL HAIL FSWERKS!
So who bought em both up?

MBRP said they were 'fresh out'

muskoka can you confirm anything??
Haha yep... Ken stopped by Friday right after I went home sick... Around 11ish... Picked up the two systems we had at MBRP and then he stopped at the burls creek flea market and bought the third one from them!!! So... No more MBRP systems from me... Talk to Ken... He might be willing to part with one for a couple bucks! My next system is gonna be 3" turbo back!
(09-13-2011, 10:41 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Haha yep... Ken stopped by Friday right after I went home sick... Around 11ish... Picked up the two systems we had at MBRP and then he stopped at the burls creek flea market and bought the third one from them!!! So... No more MBRP systems from me... Talk to Ken... He might be willing to part with one for a couple bucks! My next system is gonna be 3" turbo back!

Yup ... anyone who knows me can tell you that when it comes to parts for the Focus I am an unapologetic opportunist.

My cottage is about 20 minutes from MBRP and I was on my way home from there with an empty car and empty trailer - as I was passing MBRP on 11 I thought I would stop in and see if I could make a deal - so I bought the last 3 Focus kits in existence - one which I had to pick up at the flea market, which was an adventure in itself.

They are for sale and I will put up a 4 sale thread in the near future.
Congrats Ken, I had considered buying both too lol.
The garage is pretty nice eh Ken! wish I worked down there haha
(09-13-2011, 08:22 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]The garage is pretty nice eh Ken! wish I worked down there haha

Yeah I was going to mention that - fantastic concept, excellent execution ... I could see that idea being one that could be duplicated in many markets (which I'm sure Martin has an idea to do) ... I was thinking of asking him if he's in franchise mode yet - I'd be interested in that.
Yea... I would move right outta Huntsville and open a new shop!! Get in touch with him Ken!
(09-14-2011, 12:56 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I was going to mention that - fantastic concept, excellent execution ... I could see that idea being one that could be duplicated in many markets (which I'm sure Martin has an idea to do) ... I was thinking of asking him if he's in franchise mode yet - I'd be interested in that.

Hey Ken, if you need somebody for a sales position.... I'm experienced. LOL

(09-14-2011, 08:43 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2011, 12:56 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I was going to mention that - fantastic concept, excellent execution ... I could see that idea being one that could be duplicated in many markets (which I'm sure Martin has an idea to do) ... I was thinking of asking him if he's in franchise mode yet - I'd be interested in that.

Hey Ken, if you need somebody for a sales position.... I'm experienced. LOL

How are you at working a keyboard and answering phones while flat on your back?

How do you think I'm typing this?
hay bud i would buy a magnaflow catback exhaust i got one on my focus and i gained more power and it sounds really good too
Pages: 1 2