FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Front lip for a Zx3/Zx5 2005-2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been researching this for quite some time now. I know that STEEDA, FSwerks used to make these lips but I can't find it online to order newhere or even on Kijiji hoping sumone has one up for sale? If anyone knows or has one for sale i'll pay through the roof for one....The only thing that I have found is a Front Valence for the 05-07's from FORD but i'm not sure exactly what it is? Will it make the front end look lower like the lips from the other companies. The part number is 6S4Z17626AAPTM. Does anyone have one installed on there car? It says its a OEM part but i've never seen it on anybodys focus. I've tried to find pictures of it on stock foci from 05-07 but have had no luck either. Can anyone give me some help on this matter? Thanks.

The pic is of the FSworks lip i think? Found it on focusfanatics.com

Good luck... There's a guy on fj selling one, he's in GA tho and wants a local sale if your down for a drive... 150$ I think

I got mine by luck through a trade with scorcher and there only 1 other member I believe with the same lip