FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: GROUP BUY FRONT SVT BRAKE KITS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FRPP M-2300-SVTF4 / 5 FRONT BRAKE KIT GROUP BUY – AUGUST 19 - 28, 2011

As requested here's a Group Buy for SVT front brake kits for all Focus up to 2011 model year.

I am not in the market at this time so it will require the support of Leo and others to make this a go ... here's the scoop.

The prices listed below (exceptional IMO) requires a minimum order of kits in combinations as follows:

Any of the following combinations of paid-deposit orders qualifies for a Group Buy "go."

4 kits of SVTF4
6 kits of SVTF5
3 x SVTF4 + 1 x SVTF5
2 x SVTF4 + 3 x SVTF5
1 x SVTF4 + 4 x SVTF5

** IMPORTANT NOTE **
If and when we have a go with the brake kits, I can add in virtually any other FRPP product and take advantage of the huge reductions in shipping costs ... the only caveat being they all have to be part of the one single order - so the earlier we get the Brake Kits ready to go, the more time we will have to add in other kits - so waiting 'till the last minute is not the way to go.

So here's the usual preamble ... see the prices below.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ FIRST:
1. Prices are CAD and include everything except HST – based on meeting up in GTA for delivery.

2. 25% PayPal deposit required to confirm order; balance is COD, or PayPal (add 3% for PayPal). I will issue a detailed PayPal invoice for the deposit. No deposit = no order ... no orders = no Group Buy.

3. Plan is to place the order on or about August 30 for delivery to you approximately September 10, 2011.

4. We need confirmed orders with deposit to get these prices ... I’m not in the market myself right now, so that's all-new orders per the combinations listed above. In the event the Group Buy does not meet the minimum quantities, all deposits rec'd will be immediately refunded in the manner in which they were paid.

5. No “I think I can get it cheaper somewhere else” posts ... if you can beat these prices, landed and with exchange, then do your own group buy and I’ll be the first in line.

FORD RACING M-2300-SVTF4 - FRONT DISC BRAKE CONVERSION KIT FOR MODEL YEARS 00-04

FORD RACING MSRP = $610.00

GB PRICE = 490.00 CAD + HST

FORD RACING M-2300-SVTF5 - FRONT DISC BRAKE CONVERSION KIT FOR MODEL YEARS 05-11

FORD RACING MSRP = $400.00

GB PRICE = 325.00 CAD + HST

Count me in Ken, that's a hell of a price!

1 - m-2300-svtf5
(08-20-2011, 09:06 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Count me in Ken, that's a hell of a price!

1 - m-2300-svtf5

Deposit request sent ... thanks Korby.
NO..... Thank you sir!! Lol
i wll let you know by next weekend, i m moving end of this month.
Dam I need the 05 kit, but I just spent all my money on a bumper, headlights, grill, and hubs. Sad
Ahhh come on... 05+ is only 325... Cheapy cheap
Bump - 6 days left to make this happen ... one deposit rec'd and Leo to be confirmed end of week.
(08-23-2011, 07:27 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]Bump - 6 days left to make this happen ... one deposit rec'd and Leo to be confirmed end of week.

does mine count lol

Come on guys... Let's make this happen... This is a super deal... Even if you need new rotors ors pads you might as well upgrade for a little extra!!
sorry ken, i had enough money but had to buy notebook instead of netbook and i had to spent another $100 for new o2 sensor which put me down.
and also unexpected parts i had to buy to complete turbo, now i m broke, i still can pay the rest of rear brake kit but not for this front.

if you are okay with buying it for me and hold it for 2 months, i can come up with money and buy it off from you. you know i need front brake for sure.
if you can't, that is fine.

or if you are okay with it, i can pay deposit for this but pay the rest for front and rear first week of november.
let me know, this is great price i dont want to miss but i also have to spend money moving to new place.
(08-27-2011, 11:02 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]sorry ken, i had enough money but had to buy notebook instead of netbook and i had to spent another $100 for new o2 sensor which put me down.
and also unexpected parts i had to buy to complete turbo, now i m broke, i still can pay the rest of rear brake kit but not for this front.

if you are okay with buying it for me and hold it for 2 months, i can come up with money and buy it off from you. you know i need front brake for sure.
if you can't, that is fine.

or if you are okay with it, i can pay deposit for this but pay the rest for front and rear first week of november.
let me know, this is great price i dont want to miss but i also have to spend money moving to new place.

It's all probably academic Leo - doesn't look like we have enough to make this group buy a go anyway. When you're ready, let me know and we'll talk then.
Ill see you thursday ken Big Grin
thanks agian ken!!!! cant wait to get them on
Unfortunately this GB is a no-go ... Korby you have PM.