FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lf Set Of 4 15 Incher Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone got spare set of 4 15 inches rims lying around? I want alloy, not steelies for auto-x this season, and has to be cheap. willing to pay up to $200 ish.

shoot me what you got, will look at all offer. Preferable location is in eastern ontario, I'm in Kingston, ON area. GTA is the most westerly place I'm willing to drive.
patrick23,Feb 23 2009, 04:29 PM Wrote:anyone got spare set of 4 15 inches rims lying around? I want alloy, not steelies or stockers. for auto-x this season, and has to be cheap. willing to pay up to $200 ish.

shoot me what you got, will look at all offer. Preferable location is in eastern ontario, I'm in Kingston, ON area. GTA is the most westerly place I'm willing to drive.
[right][snapback]281570[/snapback][/right]

i have some 15"rims theyre not in the greatest shape ever one of them has the plastic coating coming off, i will take pics and send...when do you need them by?
AckermaNzx3,Mar 4 2009, 04:16 PM Wrote:
patrick23,Feb 23 2009, 04:29 PM Wrote:anyone got spare set of 4 15 inches rims lying around? I want alloy, not steelies or stockers. for auto-x this season, and has to be cheap. willing to pay up to $200 ish.

i have some 15"rims theyre not in the greatest shape ever one of them has the plastic coating coming off, i will take pics and send...when do you need them by?
[right][snapback]282101[/snapback][/right]

as long as they're straight and true and will fit our focus I don't care how they look like. gonna end up rattle canned anyway. I need them when ever, it's for autocrossing rims. I have some free stickier tires I want to use for autocross.

Uhhhhh whats wrong with the Alloy Stockers o.O

Heres all 3 sets and there alloy stockers and from experiance slamming into a curb at 70 causes a slight warp to the inside diameter and a bit of metal removal but still held air till the transport ripped a chunk out ( Very LAST picture) so Im sure these stockers would work

I may have a set but I have to see whats going on with all my focus's
"and YES all the focuses in the pictures are mine the one on the top of the driveway has a spare after someone cut the valve stem off"

[Image: DSCF1553.jpg]
[Image: Picture164.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1495.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1751.jpg]
I will take stock alloy! :D I just hoping I get one of those ASA cheapie rims that ppl sometime have for winter alloy
I have one stock 15" alloy wheel (as pictured above) - $20

let me know!
Focused,Mar 10 2009, 04:09 PM Wrote:I have one stock 15" alloy wheel (as pictured above) - $20

let me know!
[right][snapback]282410[/snapback][/right]

I need all four! anywhere have one from the east of GTA area? oshawa, ajax, etc?