FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday 08/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Late as always, but here we go. The next Masiv Monday will be August 29th at Dixie and Aimco in Mississauga. Start time as always will be 7pm till whenever. Days are getting shorter and nights are getting cooler so plan on getting out before the end of the season.

We should also think about doing a DQ run aswell.

Post up if you're coming.

Attending

1) Focus man. Focus.
2) ZTWsquared
3) Spinal
4) Scorcher000
5) buzz2.0
6) GFXJamie
7)
8)

Maybe Attending

1) konafocuswrc
2) lsjpwr
3) willcann
4)
put me in as maybe.
i should be there.
you know, you know!!!!
No more intrests here. Disapointing....
i might come out
You should. It's a great why to put faces to screen names.
I tried tinting my back window, looks like a$$. Too embarrassed to show up. LOL.
I am picking up key in the morning, will have lot of crap in my car, will going back and forth etobicoke to toronto, then if i get a permission from randy to do WOT for the last part of datalog, i will stop by and do WOT on 401.
im trying to be there
ill be there
forgot to chime in... as always count me in
Nice turnout tonight boys. Thanks to everyone who made it out. If you showed up late and we weren't around we went to DQ for something different. Most of the usual suspects made it out. GFX Jamie was MIA, and we had 2 SVT's. One wearing white OZ's. So I'm no longer the only one. Sad

Thanks again everyone.
it was nice meeting you guys again.

ps I'm the one with the white oz's lol
ya... i decided to lower the car more... 23" to top of fenders on all 4 corners with full size tires FTW

next time ill be there!
[Image: Cambridge-20110829-00095.jpg]
dont get me wrong guys, i have trobule with randy's tune and my datalog.
so i couldnt show up.
(08-30-2011, 11:16 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]ya... i decided to lower the car more... 23" to top of fenders on all 4 corners with full size tires FTW

next time ill be there!
[Image: Cambridge-20110829-00095.jpg]

looking good, hows raceland? i am thinking to get one as well
Racelands are wiked is all i have to say. no complaints
how are they for handling? I was seriously considering them not long ago but went with a tune instead. I want to go with them because they go low but I want better handling too and IDK if these are that good?