FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure why I'm askin, just curious I guess.....

What's your fav. tune to crank up when cruising in your focus hot rod?
That first nice day of the year, I always kick in "Summertime" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

I do love the Pulse Pink Floyd albums as well.

Favorites are

Matt Good Band
Weezer
Pink Floyd
Zeppelin
John Mayer live
Pearl Jam Ten
Sound Garden
Incubus

Wow all nice choices, gees, so many nice songs, too bad you can only drive one car at a time.
Just for starters ...

Pink Floyd
Peter Gabriel / early Genesis
Sam Roberts Band
Chromeo (just for fun)
Wave Babies by Honeymoon Suite (can't get that early bass line out of my head)
Billy Idol - anything from the Rebel Yell album
Jully Black
Boards of Canada (ironically a Scottish band)
SAGA !!!!
Pissed stuff...

Disturbed
Metallica
Alexisonfire
Rise Against
Rage
Matthew Good
Offspring
Breaking Benjamin
Linkin Park

Cruising stuff...
Tom Petty
Great Big Sea
Tragically Hip
CCR
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Matthew Good
Depends on my mood really, relaxed and cruising around I usually listen to stuff done by Yuji Ohno, a Japanese composer who wrote and performed music with a jazz flavour.

If I want something that hits hard I'll listen to music from MELL & EDISON (Japanese artists) that stuff can shake a car with a bass biased setup to pieces Tongue

NefCanuck
GN'R.
I can't hear The Sheepdogs enough.

I agree, depends on the mood.
I'm old school, grew up on Dukes of Hazzard, the A-Team, etc. so anything by ZZ top turns it up for me.

I can go GWAR, if needed but prefer to go with Van Halen, Def Leppard, and especially have a small place in my heart for The Cult. Have all their stuff, especially the rare stuff.

Thanks for putting in everyone's point's of view, love to read from all of them and tell's me just a bit about everyone one of you. Hope to get to a meeting soon, just need to convince the wife so we can bring both of our focus'.

Tragically hip , Slayer, Whitechapel , Silverstein, lil wayne, CCR. I listen to everything just depends on the mood i just usually put the ipod on shuffle and i have 7,000 songs at my disposal.