FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New addition to the family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well over the weekend we got a new addition to the family. We lost our other Bulldog to a tragic accident, long story and I wont get into it here. But we came across this little guy on-line and had to pick him up. His name is Duke and is 4 and a half months old. Such a great little guy and he is getting along great with Diesel our Rottie.

Here are a few pic's. Enjoy

[Image: DSCF6114.jpg]

[Image: DSCF6113.jpg]

[Image: DSCF6112.jpg]

And of course here is Diesel....

[Image: DSCF6111.jpg]
Looks like a cute pup, all the best with the new family member!
Cute as s**t haha... Had a rottie growing up... Keala... Also had a pure bred wolf... Bandit.... Bandit was uthenized about 4 years ago and keala was a year ago... Rottie was an amazing dog... So friendly!!! Her nickname was licky Lou haha...
shouldve named him gasoline.
The dogs we get are mostly rescues, and come named. Diesel was abused and kept in a crate way to small for him. The vet thought he had hip displasia(sp). But as he got bigger and was allowed to run he got better.
Yea keala and her brother were left in this little shed at my rents friends farm... They called the SPCA and my parents got the female and their friends got the male... Worked out good in the end
Duke is awesome. Beautiful dog. I like the name Diesel. Did a cartoon strip for a trucking newspaper a long time ago called 'Jake Breaker and Diesel.'
the first pic is awesome, confused head tilt Tongue
Sorry to hear about your old bull dog, they can be heart breakers, my friends just died of sudden heart failure....11 months old Sad

Congrats on the new addition.
What a cutie

heres a pic of my best bud CHUNK

[Image: IMG_1934.jpg]

also we just got a rescue names GusGus

he is a big boy but an awesome dog

[Image: IMG_1920.jpg]

[attachment=405]

Thats rebel. He is 11 months old. We had to put down our 16 year old jackrussel a couple years ago. So we got rebel in novemember.