FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Vote for FOTM - September
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok folks, it's time once again to vote for FotM...

You can see the nominees in all their glory in this thread
Vote me!! Vote me!!

[Image: 42e3d577.jpg]

[Image: ad1ac3c3.jpg]
It is looking Awesome! nice work.
Thanks dude... Wanna get some stuff painted black... Bottom lip in the center, and right in the top grill painted black... And then a sexy intercooler behind that bottom grill and I'll be a happy camper!!
That little bit of paint will really set it off. Ill post some pics of mine soon too.... Still have any of those exhaust kits laying around for an 06' ST ZX4??
Yea we do but if yours has the gfx package like mine you'll have to cut the welded on tipoff the get a new hanger welded on and a longer tip... Talked to the sales rep on Monday about the systems we have and he said $250 picked up cash in hand and they're yours... There's a couple people that were asking about them
What about Focuses of the month I have 3 lol (Just Joking)
Awesome, ill keep that in mind, i wanna get something done in the winter time. If they are still available when Im looking i will send you a PM.
(08-31-2011, 11:23 PM)lonewolf Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, ill keep that in mind, i wanna get something done in the winter time. If they are still available when Im looking i will send you a PM.

They for sure will be available theyre not going anywhere Smile I dont think theyre really up to par with some of the guys cars on here
It was a 3-way tie in my mind, between the A-guy, euro_zx5 and Focus Man, Focus... but this time I had to vote for A-bomb. That car has been thru HELL and come out like a champ.
let me win this time~ my kona will be offically gone tonight.
Tough one for sure. But I went with Anthony. If it bleeds, it leads.
It's September, voting is still open and my pic isn't on the main page. What's up with that?????
patient, long weekend.
congrat focus woman. focus.
Calm down lol