FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hamilton Meet... Take 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here we go! Lets try this again lol.
September 8th 2011
7 PM (or around then)

For the moment we will stick with the best buy parking lot. Its guaranteed space we can use. For those of you who want the address:
1779 Stone Church Road East
Hamilton, ON L8J 0B4

Its easy to get to from pretty much anywhere, just exit the LINC or Red Hill at Stone Church Road East and turn Right.... the Right again into the parking lot.

Ill will be there for 7 and hope others are able to make it. If anyone has questions post away.

Ill put out a FB request for the members i also have that maybe dont check the site as often as others.

Attending:
1. lonewolf
2. euro_zx5
3. 2MuchDub4U
4. 1seensvt

Maybe:
1. habmann
If nothing comes up, i'll be there.
I'll try and make it out.
Will 100% be there for 7
Off to a good start! lets get as many as we can, the season is coming to an end.
yes i will be at the spot
Come on guys! Lets get a few more out here!
Hopefully the weather will hold out a bit, regardless i hope people still choose to come out and hang out for a bit. Hope to see everyone there.
Sorry guys no go for me. One of these days I'll make it out.
Iam stll going even if its s**t weather but yea I hope the rain stays away
it was a slice boys had fun and i am looking forward to the next one
Looking forward to upcoming meets, hopefully a few more before the season is over. Heck, i'd be down for some winter meets lol
Agreed it was a great meet even in winter it be pretty chilled cant wait for the next 1