FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One of my buddies from North Bay is organizing a Dyno Day with the Dasilva for September 17 at 2:00pm. We're trying to get a good contingent from North Bay to come down and want to see if there would be anyone interested from FC. Price so far is 60.00 for 2 pulls if we get 10 or more.

Post up if you're interested.
put me down as a maybe.......i gotta see what kind of numbers my turbo setup is putting out.....
(09-03-2011, 07:06 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]put me down as a maybe.......i gotta see what kind of numbers my turbo setup is putting out.....

I'm a maybe too ... if I can get the new engine and supercharger installed and tuned in time I'd like to know what I'm getting.
Maybe here too. I'd like to see what I get without my header leak.
i may be in to see what my car does stock (ish).
another maybe here
id prob come, curious if my high-flow cat added any HP.
I am interested too .
BUMP! is this happening???
I believe it's still on. As far as I know, I'm still coming down as well for it.
Still on, but we don't have the 10 people yet. We've got only 5 confirmed so far with a few stragglers. If anyone wants to firmly commit, please step up.
if we don't get 10 people, it'll be 80 bucks for 2 pulls.
My car is still not ready yet Angry
Gab, what r u doin to ur car??
Sorry boys, I'm out.
**** NOTE IMPORTANT****

I f**ked up the date. We're going SATURDAY SEPT 17, not sunday.

If anyone is still coming, PM me tonight or bbm.
How many car do you have so far? And what cars?
Moi
Nos2go4me (Adam)
Mazda 3 NA with bolt ons
Civic with bolt ons, cams, SI engine swap
Few other guys too.
Make sure you catch what both the 3 and the civic put down!!
Who all is coming from here? Kevo? Gord? Anyone? I'm bringing the DSLR, going to get lots of nice shots. Smile

Looking forward to seeing some folks I haven't seen for a bit hopefully!
my plans got skewed for this weekend so I won't be able to get out there.
Pages: 1 2