FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday, Sept 12th 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well the season is slowly winding down so lets go out with a bang. I only expect 2 or 3 more regular bi-weekly meets before its to cold or to dark to continue regulalrly. So if your going to come out now is the time to do so. Meeting place is the same as always, the South East corner of Dixie and Aimco Blvd. in Mississauga next to Staples. Date September 12th from 7PM to whenever the last car leaves. Participation has been stellar this year so don't let us down, time is running out.

See you next week.

Attending

1) Focus man. Focus.
2) konafocuswrc
3) ZTWsquared
4) buzz2.0
5) Scorcher000
6)

Maybe Attending

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
i am in, but will be showing up after 8 or 9 trying to avoid traffic on dumb vehicle parking lot and 401.
I'll be there ... I'm doing a track weekend at Mosport with the BMW guys in a borrowed car - I should have in-car video Monday night.
Want to borrow my GoPro Ken?
What car are you erm, "liberating" for Mosport Ken? I'm curious to see what you'll have as a ride.

NefCanuck
(09-07-2011, 01:13 PM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]What car are you erm, "liberating" for Mosport Ken? I'm curious to see what you'll have as a ride.

NefCanuck

Kev - pm sent.

Daniel: let's just say it's a brand-new Ford product that members on here might be very interested in.
If you have a Focus ST I'm *so* green with envy (even though I can't drive it, that's a nice looking ride Wink)

NefCanuck
ill probably make it out this time
I've been a bit distant from the site.

But you can always count me in.
Not coming tonight boys. To sore to stand around in a parking lot. Sorry guys.
Heal up dude, that's your first priority...

NefCanuck
Stopped by at 7:20pm. Guess the few drops scared everyone away?
was there around 8 and left 9.
It was because I wasn't there. I'm sure of it. LOL