FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Worst mod to your focus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is the worst mod you have done to your focus?
Mine is tinting the windows to dark , Its so hard to see out of the windows at night when you try an back up.
LED backup lights. Not as bright as stock lights but they do look cool.
Static suspension components... i'd rather be bagged and tucking.
Anything thats a Fake/Cheap knockoff. I remember my OBX Intake that rusted out with one winter... sounded cool tho.

Prokit on stock shocks with a big rsb lol
Never done a mod I didn't totally enjoy. Although I have a list of mechanical failures the length of my arm.
(09-09-2011, 09:29 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Never done a mod I didn't totally enjoy. Although I have a list of mechanical failures the length of my arm.

I bet you mine's bigger... hahaha

Worst mod I've done so far is probably the edge rear wiper - it looks great but it doesn't wipe a certain spot on my windshield unless my subs are kicking, lol

next worst is only going with alpine type R's in my trunk... they're great but I have no trunk space... also after a year I want the type x's...
Luk, I hate your signature. It slows my iPhone to a snails pace everytime I am on a page you've posted on.
(09-09-2011, 10:30 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Luk, I hate your signature. It slows my iPhone to a snails pace everytime I am on a page you've posted on.

I took the hotlinking out. Normally I'd say stop using an iPhone to surf the internet Tongue

edit: if I convert the gif to flash will that work? Tongue
easily my CAI from ebay.
"carbon fibre" sticker on headlights, to make "eye brows".....lol
Iceman intake. Going to be replacing that with a true CAI real soon.
eyelids.

ghey.
(09-15-2011, 10:57 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]Iceman intake. Going to be replacing that with a true CAI real soon.

Blasphemer... It was possibly the best engine mod I've done on mine. Huh

Wait, it's the only one... Big Grin
(09-16-2011, 01:28 AM)reldridge Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2011, 10:57 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]Iceman intake. Going to be replacing that with a true CAI real soon.

It's not "bad" when it's a lightly-modded car. As it stands right now it's my biggest "pull-thru" bottleneck on the engine. That or the stock tune, really.
I have a new one. The Toyota Corolla hood ornament last Friday. Worst ever!!!
Buying a Focus.
Adam.

you're was nightshit and your epic battle defending it! :lol:
(09-16-2011, 01:31 AM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2011, 01:28 AM)reldridge Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not "bad" when it's a lightly-modded car. As it stands right now it's my biggest "pull-thru" bottleneck on the engine. That or the stock tune, really.

I think the iceman is one of the best in terms of N/A intake. Full CAI has issues with wet weather and winter weather. Also your sucking air through 4ft of pipe which is a bit of a restriction too...

I've had on my old car in the following order:
Stock Box + K&N
ICE Man + K&N
Weapon-R short ram
SVT + K&N
AEM full CAI
T28 homebrew turbo kit.
AEM short ram
FSWerks Vortech Blower Smile

If I had to do it again I'd probably spend more time/money and jump right into a proper turbo setup.
If I had the cash I'd buy a car with an OEM Turbo.
Pages: 1 2