FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dyno Day Meet at Neetronics - Oct 1st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just throwing it out there. Come out and check out some high powered cars. There will be cars in there 400's whp, maybe even 500's.
Daniel came out there with me last time, it was good times. I think they even might have a BBQ Smile

"Where: Neetronics, 559 Speers Road, Oakville, Ontario

Look for Halton Transmission on the North Side of Speers and come to the last unit.

When: Saturday, October 1st
Time: 10am - last car
Cost: $100 (cash only)

They will do 2 runs and get you a graph of where your car is (HP and Torque) and you will get a full colour print out of your dyno results to take with you.

They will also data log if you wish.

O2 Readings and Boost readings will be provided as well.

You don't have to be dynoing to come out... everyone is welcome!

Any questions about the dyno day or the testing please post in the thread.

Make sure your car is in good shape prior to coming out.

There you have it...... so mark those calendars.... giving you lots of advance notice to call in sick to work, get a baby sitter, or ask permission of the significant other......

Let's see who walks away with the biggest numbers of the day!

As an added bonus, everyone who dynos their car will be put in a draw to win a Petro-Canada Ultra 94 Savings cards.

I will also do a draw for cards for people not dynoing as well.

Hope to see you there!"
Hrm, might be interesting to see if my numbers changed any now with the age / wear the engine has on it now.

That plus I've never heard the Magnaflow mufflers I have on the car now at full throttle from *outside* the car Tongue

NefCanuck
See you there then.
Well, I may not be able to make it now, meeting at noon by the airport, have to see what the morning is like Sad

NefCanuck
....:-(
Hope to see some faces there today.